Yellow | The big coo

f trucker

TB Lurker
Credits
nice yrc , real nice tell us nov 15 that there is going to be coo and now it is the middle of jan and not a word. maybe some of us have families that depend on us,whey to leave us hanging. POS company.

well i feel alittle better.

Was told the COO has to be rewritten. Also they are waiting for the new HOS to happen.
kinda hard to set up lanes if you don't know if it's 10 or 11 hours driving.

cant get info anywhere about the coo-we ask, nobody, union or company, knows anything they will tell us. suspect that yrc does not have the money to move people everywhere.

Was told the COO has to be rewritten. Also they are waiting for the new HOS to happen.
kinda hard to set up lanes if you don't know if it's 10 or 11 hours driving.

Doesn't really matter..I'm sure the next one would be announced before the hours are..They have one about every 2 months anymore

cant get info anywhere about the coo-we ask, nobody, union or company, knows anything they will tell us. suspect that yrc does not have the money to move people everywhere.

This is what would happen if they were in the midst buyout negotiations.

Just had meetings with the labor man in my area about the coo last week so I guess they are on track to get it up and moving. They are closing one terminal in KY. but it is causing alot of small moves.

nice yrc , real nice tell us nov 15 that there is going to be coo and now it is the middle of jan and not a word. maybe some of us have families that depend on us,whey to leave us hanging. POS company.

well i feel alittle better.
If you really think that's bad, wait until everyone finds out what is on the part, of the restructuring plan.

since they lost the new $ to put into the company they will probably be back asking for another weeks vacation
+ 5% and a co pay for your medical so they can afford the next change

The company may require all drivers OTR and City, to perform door to door/house to house services, provided for their customers, and it doesn't matter if the customers are in local and long distant areas.

Refridgerators were on a 3 man truck!!!
Don't worry about that driver, the company will make sure a traditional blue work shirt will get that dispatch. Besides, wait til everyone sees the technology that's going to be involved, coming up in March. Nahhh, I don't want to hear it, I've been trying to warn everyone what was going to happen soon, and now it looks like it just may happen. Just remember everyone, the technology will be used for safety and security, only. So there isn't anything to fear.

Oh, and a reminder. Could those old traditional blue/YRC drivers stop slapping the table tops with their hands, everytime when reading my posts on a laptop at the 218/Akron Terminal? Do what a Teamster is suppose to do, show up for work on time, punch in on the time clock, sit down, be quiet, and stop aggrivating the dispatchers for the bills. The dispatcher will call the driver, when the load is ready, and make sure the time is being entered on the logbook as, On Duty (Not Driving). :biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
are they having the change of operations still ??? I am on a leave of absence and I got a certified letter today in the mail but missed the letter carrier I am guessing it is about participating in the change of operations.
anyone have any info ????

Last edited by a moderator:
go cheese heads!!!

no defense can stop Aaron Rodgers

imagesqtbnANd9GcSeE-lfzWDSzsSzrB8QU.jpg

Chezzzz...this gets old....there is a copy of the COO on this forum.
They postponed any hearings because of several factors....The ABF lawsuit messed things up....the HOS has things on hold....had to move the restruturing date to mid-March.

Why have a COO if you do not know what the HOS is going to be? The Federal Court dimissed the ABF lawsuit, and now they have filed an appeal....this will probably screw up the March deadline now....why have a COO you cannot afford right now?..Lets not forget the bill count still sucks...thus causing more layoffs.

Its a mess...you can't afford a COO, but you can't afford not to.

Heres an idea....why don't everybody just quit and maybe that will force them to shut the company down.....that's what most of you want anyway, right?

Hello?....hmmmmm...nobody stepping up for that one, huh?....KK