TForce | The Big Man pays a visit...

UPGF4IBT

TB Lurker
Credits
Leo himself made a special guest appearence here a week ago...and boy did I feel like going home sick...too bad I'd have to besick for 2 days before I can get paid for it!!
Tried to throw some legitimate questions his way, but before things got interesting, he said "Sorry, but we're out of time.." WTF???!!!! Oh, but rest assured he spent more then enough of his hastily thrown together presentation of telling us why we should not join the teamsters..the best reason was that UPS BOUGHT OVERNITE AS A NON-UNION COMPANY AND THATS THE WAY THEY WANT US TO STAY...or even better...OUR WAGES ARE CLOSE TO IBT,AND MAYBE ONEDAY WILL BE HIGHER!! (PSHHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!) God, I really do despise that man with a passion.

Better pay, better time off, better retirement.a better life for all of us!!! LETS GET REAL PEOPLE...IBT NOW!!! ITS TIME TO PUT LEO AND HIS GANG OF UNION BASHING ROBOTS IN THEIR PLACE AND SHOW THEM THAT WE DESERVE RESPECT..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

The Teamster arrived at the Reno terminal yesterday morning with the IBT and will stay for 2 more days and we are having our own transition party....We are represented employees and will stay that way...we got cards from La, Newark, Boise and Salt Lake and Las Vegas drivers....
keep the faith, least send leo and his 6,058,000 wage and benefit package on the road to harass someone else...

webidiot said:
The Teamster arrived at the Reno terminal yesterday morning with the IBT and will stay for 2 more days and we are having our own transition party....We are represented employees and will stay that way...we got cards from La, Newark, Boise and Salt Lake and Las Vegas drivers....
keep the faith, least send leo and his 6,058,000 wage and benefit package on the road to harass someone else...

I'm on the west coast to Sacramento to be exact and you ain't going to have enough signatures to fill a small pale compared to what you will need.

SORRY :duh:

Skeeter said:
I'm on the west coast to Sacramento to be exact and you ain't going to have enough signatures to fill a small pale compared to what you will need.

You guys must be havin' too much fun in the sun out there !:cool:

Ahhh Skeeter...I've been seeing name your here alot...and from what I've seen, I figure its not worth my wasted effort to debate you. You are to Leo Suggs what Ann Coulter is to the conservative party...A PUPPET!!!

UPS Freight only stands to benefit from organizing. My concern is not pay...I WANT MY FAIR SHARE OF TIME OFF AND I WANT A SAY IN WHAT MY COMPANY THINKS IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF ME!! AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT,SKEETER, THEN GO GET A JOB OVER AT CONWAY...THEY'E THE BEST ANTI-UNION JOB OUT THERE! :chairshot:

UPGF4IBT said:
Leo himself made a special guest appearence here a week ago...and boy did I feel like going home sick...too bad I'd have to besick for 2 days before I can get paid for it!!
Tried to throw some legitimate questions his way, but before things got interesting, he said "Sorry, but we're out of time.." WTF???!!!! Oh, but rest assured he spent more then enough of his hastily thrown together presentation of telling us why we should not join the teamsters..the best reason was that UPS BOUGHT OVERNITE AS A NON-UNION COMPANY AND THATS THE WAY THEY WANT US TO STAY...or even better...OUR WAGES ARE CLOSE TO IBT,AND MAYBE ONEDAY WILL BE HIGHER!! (PSHHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!) God, I really do despise that man with a passion.

Better pay, better time off, better retirement.a better life for all of us!!! LETS GET REAL PEOPLE...IBT NOW!!! ITS TIME TO PUT LEO AND HIS GANG OF UNION BASHING ROBOTS IN THEIR PLACE AND SHOW THEM THAT WE DESERVE RESPECT..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Was the samething at my terminal, just not Leo....Had all the time to tellus how great UPSF is and all the B.S. reasons why the union is bad....Then we were supposed to have a Q&A , he had a very important call and we didn't see him again....Needless to say no question got answered....SHOCKING!!!!

greezy trucker said:
Was the samething at my terminal, just not Leo....Had all the time to tellus how great UPSF is and all the B.S. reasons why the union is bad....Then we were supposed to have a Q&A , he had a very important call and we didn't see him again....Needless to say no question got answered....SHOCKING!!!!

Kinda like the guy who runs our country !!! :rolleyes:

Skeeter said:

Skeeter,

all you need is 51% of the signatures per terminal to get representation. Not company wide. So it just may be that some terminals only will need to fill a small pail in order to get what they need.

greezy trucker said:

Typical hit and run tactic. Claims that there will be a dialogue between him and the workers and all you end up with is a speech,...and no real answers.

Welcome UPGF4IBT, Great Post!! We got the same crap!! I wonder if they rehearsed their speeches before they took the anti-union show on the road? Got the old "we'll get back to you on your questions at a later date" syndrome. I think it would have been better if we were allowed to keep working and they could have played a general recording through the P.A. Non of us were the least bit interested in the B.S., only the doughnuts!!

You know they'd save a lot of money on airfare..

hotels,and dinners,for the upper management types going around to all the terminals.

If they made a movie about the meetings.
Than let the TM's play it while we had our catered breakfasts,of scrambled eggs,greezy,home frys,and half cooked sauages.

I like the fresh orange juice the best.

All questions could be written out, than faxed to the people, in charge of answers.

Than they would be able to get back to us with our answers, at their earlyest convenience.

hugnlug said:
Welcome UPGF4IBT, Great Post!! We got the same crap!! I wonder if they rehearsed their speeches before they took the anti-union show on the road? Got the old "we'll get back to you on your questions at a later date" syndrome. I think it would have been better if we were allowed to keep working and they could have played a general recording through the P.A. Non of us were the least bit interested in the B.S., only the doughnuts!!
Ummmmmmmm Donuts!!!!
donut1.jpg

Apostolic said:
All questions could be written out, than faxed to the people, in charge of answers.
Than they would be able to get back to us with our answers, at their earlyest convenience.
Apo,
The entire point is they're not going to give you any answers. I guess you can just be glad that the orange juice wasn't spoiled.

Apostolic said:
hotels,and dinners,for the upper management types going around to all the terminals.

If they made a movie about the meetings.
Than let the TM's play it while we had our catered breakfasts,of scrambled eggs,greezy,home frys,and half cooked sauages.

I like the fresh orange juice the best.

Same old tired speech. Yeah we really don't want delay pay, breakdown,sickpay. If their car breaks down going to one of our terminals. Do they have to give the first hour for free.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Skeeter said:

Thats Funny because I haven't talked to anybody on the west caost that doesn't want the union REAL BAD, Right NOW !

UPGF4IBT said:
ITS TIME TO PUT LEO AND HIS GANG OF UNION BASHING ROBOTS IN THEIR PLACE AND SHOW THEM THAT WE DESERVE RESPECT..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

I wonder what Eskew will have to say about Leo's follow up act to the DVD