XPO | the "big" meeting

Thats not what the "big" meeting is about.

Its the annual policies and procedures meeting that is held every year. The only difference is this year it is very hush hush about what is going to be presented.

I hear that part of the discussion will be about moving the headquarters of southern and western to A2.... Ann Arbor for you non mishiganders

Sterling said:
I hear that part of the discussion will be about moving the headquarters of southern and western to A2.... Ann Arbor for you non mishiganders
Spoke to my TM on Fri. the only thing he has been told by the Reg.Manager is that the Oct. 15 meeting will deal a lot with operations. He had the same thought, that maybe Southern and Western would be moved to Ann Arbor and some of they Exc.positions might be changed,combined,etc.We shall see.

Sterling said:
Spoke to my TM on Fri. the only thing he has been told by the Reg.Manager is that the Oct. 15 meeting will deal a lot with operations. He had the same thought, that maybe Southern and Western would be moved to Ann Arbor and some of they Exc.positions might be changed,combined,etc.We shall see.

oodball said:
well if this is true then ITS TIME TO GET OUT. that would be 3 times the BS ,3 times the corruption,and 3 times the kool aid!!!!! :hyper:

heard from a TM that this is a video conference linking all regions of Western, Southern, and Central at the same time. This definitely has the makings of a major announcement.

Another difference

This year at the annual meeting all salaried employees are required to attend EXCEPT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES. why would 100% of all supervisors and managers be required to attend, but all sales people excluded?

i said it in another forum but the reality of the hush hush meeting is the benefits (more employee pay in predicated on size of family )
modification of the pension program.
you can put a party dress on a pig but its still a pig. conway boys bware. its all part of the master plan to be taken over, how will you look in blue and gold

oh yeah the reason all the meetings are at the same time is to avoid rumor leekage. by monday a lot of union mumbling amongst the rANK AND FILE

grovedog said:
they cant have a meeting with all ops as there are too many fac guys or ib guys that woud hqve a hard tin going

Dm is an OPS guy - he has no idea about sales so he probably just does not want their opinion. Besides, DSR's don't need FOS' to do our jobs anyways.

paul wall said:
why would we have blue and gold?? is jevic buying us? :roll1:
Marten has the same baby blue strips across the bottom of there trailers........HHHHHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!