TForce | The Big Picture

Well thats a mighty good question
Accelerator.

The title of this thread is the big picture.
I know thats one of the keys to the smith system traning.
Get the big picture in driving is when your far enough back from the pack of traffic to see everything around,you,and ahead of you.
If theres a wreak in the pack,you will be far enough back to not be rearranging any of your vehicles boby parts.

Well thats a mighty good question
Accelerator.

The title of this thread is the big picture.
I know thats one of the keys to the smith system traning.
Get the big picture in driving is when your far enough back from the pack of traffic to see everything around,you,and ahead of you.
If theres a wreak in the pack,you will be far enough back to not be rearranging any of your vehicles boby parts.

Somehow I knew you would come too the rescue APO.:hysterical:

Once again you guys have lost me?

If I may be so bold to ask,what are you talking about now?

We are making assorted comments in referrance too where the topic of this discussion went APO. Ground control, we have lost the topic of this discussion. Come on!!!:smilie_132:

Well thats a great big 10-4 good bud,I had the sunny side up,but with the bears in the air,and climbing all over my ICC bar,I'm on my way into the ditch on this thread topic!
Oh my word,how did we get so out of control?
And me being a safety trainer to boot?

I work the Mini-hub, I sometimes get done with my trailer first and will help the others.I've done this for over 2 years and NOT ONCE, have I ever had a fellow M-H driver help me.

In the safety traning it says if you need help,ask for it.
If you needed help did you ever ask for it?
We are just simple freight haulers,we are in no way mind readers.
I know if I see one of my co-workers in need I'll help them out in a heart beat.
If someone needs help at my barn they aren't afraid to ask,and they usually get it.

:

:1036316054: um ok whatever makes you feel better :1036316054: not like i tried to anoy anyone just voicing my opion which from what i know i am aloud to do if you cant handel it there is always other things to do besides this copy with a big 10-4

You make me feel nothing either way....Don't get that up on yourself.....I just think your a ......Oh yeah can't be mean.....Opinions are fine, you just have nothing to back them up except the lips you place on managements back side.....Don't be fooled if it was not for the cry babies you would see just what these giving big companies think of you and your positive attitude.....Its all about profit and you don't play into that fact unless you stand up.....But this is a waste of time...You have your opinion and it is wrong but that is OK.....

You make me feel nothing either way....Don't get that up on yourself.....I just think your a ......Oh yeah can't be mean.....Opinions are fine, you just have nothing to back them up except the lips you place on managements back side.....Don't be fooled if it was not for the cry babies you would see just what these giving big companies think of you and your positive attitude.....Its all about profit and you don't play into that fact unless you stand up.....But this is a waste of time...You have your opinion and it is wrong but that is OK.....

He came out of the box with alot of excitement and he is heading for the big stretch....:smilie_132: :smilie_132: Where you been????? I have missed you.....

The only trouble taking a vacation is you either have plenty to do,and the time seems to go by to fast.
Or you don't have enough to do,get board,then can't wait to get back to work.

I heard something on the radio they say most Americans don't take much vacations away from their jobs,and some don't take any full weeks off at a time?

Go figure on that I get 4 weeks,and even though I don't take full weeks for all of it.
Believe me I get every day coming to me.

And a free battleship grey and navy blue kite for you and the kids.:hysterical:

Where can I get this kite. I thought while I am sitting around waiting for freight That I could go out in the middle of the parking lot and set up a circle of orange cones and wearing my green vest, stand in the middle and get some flying time in.

Where can I get this kite. I thought while I am sitting around waiting for freight That I could go out in the middle of the parking lot and set up a circle of orange cones and wearing my green vest, stand in the middle and get some flying time in.

Okay, I am sorry for misleading you, battleship grey and brown kite for the 100th year anniversary.And the cones must be spread out too the length of the flight pattern of the kite, if you fly under the radar.:hysterical: :hysterical:

What a joke the 100th year anniversary was. Their was a wind storm @ ours and the barbque was half dirt and have pork. Not many ups people there either.