TForce | The Big Picture

What a joke the 100th year anniversary was. Their was a wind storm @ ours and the barbque was half dirt and have pork. Not many ups people there either.

Well I hate to say this but altleast you had one, we are still contemplating the finacial ramifacations of such an event.
Now that I think of it, the cost for the BBQ. could be one maaco paintjob!!!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical:

Well I hate to say this but altleast you had one, we are still contemplating the finacial ramifacations of such an event.
Now that I think of it, the cost for the BBQ. could be one maaco paintjob!!!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical:

We did not even get the usual dried up cold hamburger. I do remember reading something about a 100 year anniversary though.

Courtesy of the UPSF gift club....1 kiddie pool, sun lamp and sea breeze spray!!! And thats not all. A roll of dolphin stenciled duct tape. :hysterical:

And I'll tape record some Seagulls and waves crashing, to give him that authentic, "at the beach" feel.

And I'll tape record some Seagulls and waves crashing, to give him that authentic, "at the beach" feel.

See he understands another brothers needs.....Much appreciated there fellow driver....As long as someone is not there throwing shyte on my shirt....Too much reality....

Are you trying to cheer me on or push me over the edge? I'm in a fragile state....

Only wishing you the best there GT!!!! I too have become a little worn down. But I can attest to this, I'll still be here after all the "O" upper managers are gone. Better days are coming, hang in there.

Only wishing you the best there GT!!!! I too have become a little worn down. But I can attest to this, I'll still be here after all the "O" upper managers are gone. Better days are coming, hang in there.

Like the great cockroach.....Lay low and sneak out at night and steal all we can!!!

I like to think of myself as a bad dog. If you get beaten enough, you become a bad dog.

But sooner or later the S.O.B will bite the hand that feeds and give you rabies and distemper and.....Well hell then you just die....And the dog goes wild killing the neighbors....Sounds like Kujo!!!! Or postal worker.....USPS sounds alot like UPS.....HUH

But sooner or later the S.O.B will bite the hand that feeds and give you rabies and distemper and.....Well hell then you just die....And the dog goes wild killing the neighbors....Sounds like Kujo!!!! Or postal worker.....USPS sounds alot like UPS.....HUH

Are you feeling opressed????? Do you think we need too RISE AGAINST THE MACHINE????/

Your all big gray,and brown clowns.
Just do your jobs,get your pay check,and enjoy your time off.

All your cry baby-in won't get you anywhere.

I think truckdrivers are the biggest cry babies,I guess I can put myself in your group as well.
Theres just no pleasing the likes of us whinners?

Don't put me in "your" group.

Read some of the topics and posts in the archives before attaching names to the rest of us.