TForce | The Big Picture

I'm not swatting you down driver Mr.Steve5.
Didn't you see that I put myself in this select group?

Can you go one day without hearing one of your co-workers squawking about how their day went?
Or how stupid the management is?

Or some dumb customer expecting us members of the heavy freight division,to put their stuff someplace that their parcel driver puts it?

A working day doesn't go by without all of us,maybe except for you,blowing our tops on some dumb thing that happened to us.

Voicing opinion about the company is not what I consider whining.

Can you go one day without hearing one of your co-workers squawking about how their day went?

I would call this venting, confiding in your fellow employee. We all do it.

Or some dumb customer expecting us members of the heavy freight division,to put their stuff someplace that their parcel driver puts it?

Dumb customer? Where do you think the money comes from for your pay, pension and benefits? I'm not city, so I guess I can't relate.

A working day doesn't go by without all of us,maybe except for you,blowing our tops on some dumb thing that happened to us

Again, venting not whining.

A working day doesn't go by without all of us,maybe except for you,blowing our tops on some dumb thing that happened to us.

So why the name change Apo?...or is it just an upstate New York writing style?

Maybe the schooling is sub-par up in them there parts.:hysterical: :hysterical:

So why the name change Apo?...or is it just an upstate New York writing style?

Maybe the schooling is sub-par up in them there parts.:hysterical: :hysterical:
Either there is another city driver in up-state NY that calls our company "the heavy freight division" and uses question marks at the end of most every sentence....or Apo is in disguise.

View Profile: UP-AH-U-S
UP-AH-U-S has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Last Activity: 11 Hours Ago 11:22 PM

Forum Info Contact Info
Find all posts by UP-AH-U-S
Find all threads started by UP-AH-U-S

city driver

I can see you found me out,mine co-worker.

Don't you know this is how the Italians say UPS?

Seeing I work here I just used the company name in Italian.

CFer helped me come back with Apostolic,so my detective co-workers know its me no matter what name I come on here with.

Holy cats one night with a new handle?

You my co-workers,and fellow posters are to clever for this old gear jammer I must say.

To answer steve5 on how I'd do the organizing.
Since we've all had volumes of rules piled on us from being rebranded with their famous zero tolerance.
We don't really have any recourse.
Its a verbale warning,a write up,then out the door.

So I'd put out the cards to all the terminals to sign on for representation.
then I'd allow our company to go into the NMFA,seeing we are a freight company.
This contract could be modified to fit UPS Freight as far as any economic issues,and of course the pension plan.
The language is writen in stone for the most part.
This way we wouldn't of had to start out at square one barganing for a completlely brand new contract.

Just having one lone terminal organized makes no sence to me.
What leverage,or solidarity do you get with a few workers in one terminal,to get what you think you deserve from our company?

Well this is my solution,anyone else got anyother ideas?