Holland | The BIG yellow anchor

S

slim66

2nd quarter Holland OR 94.7
2nd quarter YRC "freight" OR 100.6

Getting rather old having to pay their bills for them. Since WE made money shouldn't we be getting some new equipment???

2nd quarter Holland OR 94.7
2nd quarter YRC "freight" OR 100.6

Getting rather old having to pay their bills for them. Since WE made money shouldn't we be getting some new equipment???
New?? Like brand new.or newly re-decaled. They seem to pawn that old crap off on us with no problem.

Dont ask for new,, remember what Yellow did to Preston right after they got new equipment?? Set them free, stole what little money they had, then they were gone in about 4 weeks later.

Your right Yellow who with one exception, this time the parasite called Yellow will be gone too!!!!! That will be justice for all the lives those thieving low-lifer's have ruined!!!!

Was (is) it really this slow or?:

Funny how our recent "slow down" coincided with the #'s release, (funnier still that friends I have in competitive companies suffered no such prolonged adverse affect from "automotive industry's shortfall" - coff yeah right).
I have to wonder what the real motivation was for YRC's COO and why Holland (and apparently ONLY Holland) was (is) "slow".
YRC should learn from the subsidaries, They could make money as easily instead of bleeding us dry......

Last edited by a moderator:
Was (is) it really this slow or?:

Funny how our recent "slow down" coincided with the #'s release, (funnier still that friends I have in competitive companies suffered no such prolonged adverse affect from "automotive industry's shortfall" - coff yeah right).
I have to wonder what the real motivation was for YRC's COO and why Holland (and apparently ONLY Holland) was (is) "slow".
YRC should learn from the subsidaries, They could make money as easily instead of bleeding us dry......

Yellow doesn't "learn" from anyone. They suck the life out of a company and leave it for dead. It is and always has been a pos outfit that can't stand on its own.

The only way Yellow made it this long was by buying The Big R, then Holland, then robbing the employees pof cash, vacation time, and pension.. Still hope they make it since I had 23 years with Roadway before I left for Holland, and have a lot of good friends who've gone through enough of the Yellow bs

Be happy you are till open...if yellow did not but your ufs own company you would be out of work.... Along with all the debt usf bought with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be happy you are till open...if yellow did not but your ufs own company you would be out of work.... Along with all the debt usf bought with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The debt is what Yellow chose to buy.And overpay because Zollars ego over rode his brain.Funny how the tide turned,now who is bringing the debt!!!::19::19:

Must be management talking because he is talking out his butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats even funnier is Roadway and Holland always posted profits pre Yellow,, and now,, well we all know how the story goes,, but they saved us!!!!:6792:

James W and Jeff R want us all to pull together as one team. An honest revelation of financials at EVERY step of $bill's ego trip would help. Remember that James W quit over disagreement with $bill.