Holland | The BIG yellow anchor

486 never say never. Last week our TM was relieved of his duties. He was stunned to say the least. Numerous calls from customers, drivers, sales dept and inner office fighting finally was his demise. With his departure the attitude and energy has increased 100 fold.

I dont want to sound rude griz,but if you think one worthless tm is going to change the way this ship sinks your are blinded by their propaganda.

Wow :15: cabovers :19:

Here's the junk were getting at Newpenn worse part was I backed into a customer last week and loaded next to the YRC driver..He had a brand new white volvo with less than 15000 miles on it..

Thanks YRC

scott_zps4e3e037f-1_zps2a3e2908.jpg
Hell crazy, we been getting that hand me down garbage for 4 years now.

All I got to say is A.J. Harrell that is the real success of yellow this company has struggled since he sold it in 1944

The only tractors that YRCW would send to us had to have over a million miles on them and the interior had to look like someone took an axe to it. Only the best for us.

I thought when you mix blue and orange together you get the color dark green. I shocked they didn't do an aerosol overhaul on that equipment, that is so unbecoming of them.......:frown:

this crap is what is YRC fix for 50 trucks lost during hurricane in Kearney.the story is there going to pull 3 at a time out after there all in service and paint them white.

Be happy you are till open...if yellow did not but your ufs own company you would be out of work.... Along with all the debt usf bought with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems funny our paid for terminals yellow bought are now sold off to estes.. Did yellow have to come up with cash to pay the intrest payments for the money they BORROWED TO BUY US?

we are all one. if you dont like that then go get another job and stop crying......

yup. One company paying the bills for another failed, money losing, parasitic company, all under one nice big yellow umbrella.

C'mon now guyz "The Big Yellow Anchor" will be pulled up and we'll all be underway again. I'm driving an aerosol overhaul unit from Hurricane Katrina and that unit is still giving fuel at 70 just ask the Estes guyz:17142:

C'mon now guyz "The Big Yellow Anchor" will be pulled up and we'll all be underway again. I'm driving an aerosol overhaul unit from Hurricane Katrina and that unit is still giving fuel at 70 just ask the Estes guyz:17142:

Aerosol Overhaul, I love it!!! LMAO