Holland | the big yellow pig strikes again

They got rid of one Yellow loser (Zollars) and replaced him with another Yellow loser (Welch), you can't fix stupid.

Bart I got news for you, Our turn around came from within. Start with dock, 5-6 bills per hour, not damaging freight, drivers delivering at least 11 bills per trailer and more than anything maintaining and protecting our brand(Holland).

YRCW's business plan in a nut shell. Bad plan, lack of strategy, zero teamwork.

It sounds like a terminal manager doing the hollering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy 5-6 bills per hour really burning it up....should be way more when you floor load everything....wish we only had to deliver 11 bills per trailer. Try 15-23 per route
hey Bart , one big difference we pick up freight also. Don't kid yourself because I know the operation all to well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Oh boy 5-6 bills per hour really burning it up....should be way more when you floor load everything....wish we only had to deliver 11 bills per trailer. Try 15-23 per route
Bart one thing about Griz he doesn't post lies. Facts my brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Is there a chance that we can agree that every load is different, every route is different, stops per hour for each route is different, city routes will have a higher stop per hour than a rural route. Anyone who don't understand the differences, go check yourself into a nut house.

The YRCW philosophy:

Pack it to the ceiling, crush all of the bottom freight, and lay people off. It looks to be a winning combination.:6799:

{as they beg for more concessions}