XPO | The boxboss question and answer thread

No way. Box will get tired of the personal attacks after he answers a question.:popcorn::popcorn:
He might.....But then again he realizes that he has Identified himself as a TM for a class one terminal therefore he knows he is subject to some Q & A. Remember attack the post and not the poster.

He might.....But then again he realizes that he has Identified himself as a TM for a class one terminal therefore he knows he is subject to some Q & A. Remember attack the post and not the poster.

He does remember, and this was the reason he came aboard in the first place...Let the attacks commence...or at least the questions...

Let's hope he doesn't end up where this is the non-optional clothing:

wpbd6c75cc_0f.jpg

Good question, do I have to give exact locations or position..??

You are a very cautious man!

Hmmm. (scratching head)
Okay, Where do you see your career 5 years from now.

I really hope this topic grows to Marty proportions!

No way. Box will get tired of the personal attacks after he answers a question.:popcorn::popcorn:

Oh come on beerfd, I never attack the bossman. We have even talked about celebrating our difference of opinions over a cold brew. His posts, although company minded, are much more tolerant towards the views of Conways working men and women then a lot of TMs. I view some of his posts a little like Swiss cheese, and I attempt to fill the holes with corks. But who am I? Just a mosquito buzzing around his ear reminding him to tell the truth, nothing but the truth, so help him God. And remember to tell ALL of the truth. Just busting balls on the boxboss. No harm intended. Having fun? Remember what that is? TE out.....