XPO | The C.F.(conway freight) constitution

brutus said:
you have to remember that other people from other company's do look at this board. plus I've checked this thread 5 or 6 times today alone.plus other mod have been here too.plus you've been here 9 times each time you come here the views go up.
thank you sir for that.

freightman68 said:
They ran C.F out of busniss on purpose. They could never pull the silly stuff about the pension, vaca pay, medical changes, attendance policy ect at C.F. I was on hold the other day at my service center and they said bla bla bla we think leeland j would be proud. They like to pretend Con-way started in when C.F. started and just evolved into Con-way. Con-way is Con-way and C.F was C.F to call conway C.F is an insult to C.F. They named it Con-way freight hoping the C.F would stick.
right you are!
It is an outrage to think conway was started
by leland J and it is an insult to the former
employees of CF!

hugs

gfy said:
You need a hug.Would someone at his service senter do that,please.
you just did gfy,thanks. because you know that you wouldnt get a pat on the back let alone a hug from any mgmt at my terminal.you never hear about anything when things are going good but when things dont the s%$# flies.:ranting2:

wipeyourmgmt said:
you just did gfy,thanks. because you know that you wouldnt get a pat on the back let alone a hug from any mgmt at my terminal.you never hear about anything when things are going good but when things dont the s%$# flies.:ranting2:
You know they love you

Another Non Signer

my office man.asked me if i was going to sign,she came around with a checkoff sheet i said no and was told i didnt have to but my name would go on the list and go tothe SCM i guess for reprogramming.until they put our real core value(MONEY)on it i aint interested everybody else is haulin freight and were busy with a bunch of propaganda that adds nuthin to our bottom line speaking of which has anybody seen Gman or that ugly alien that used to "beam it" there

cheezcutter said:
my office man.asked me if i was going to sign,she came around with a checkoff sheet i said no and was told i didnt have to but my name would go on the list and go tothe SCM i guess for reprogramming.until they put our real core value(MONEY)on it i aint interested everybody else is haulin freight and were busy with a bunch of propaganda that adds nuthin to our bottom line speaking of which has anybody seen Gman or that ugly alien that used to "beam it" there
I remember the alien.I didn't sign either.If they try to make me I will put force to under duress and tell them they have give me a copy of anything they force me to sign.The law is the law.

cheezcutter said:

Does reprogramming include kool-aid?:poster_oops:

cheezcutter said:

I heard the real G man is semi retired :paperbag1: