The can of worms !!

Riteway

TB Lurker
Credits
Mr NCT goes to Washington !!! Now maybe they can show that Hoovers document was a forgery ? or was it ?? I guess we will know soon ? what else may come out of this ??? Stay on track people .. Do your job !! For the people that work hard everyday, you just want to better your life and your family .. Do you think the Judge gets a pension ? or better does he pay for his 401k plan ?

wrong, jbusy12! On page 24 0f the NLRB ruling line 20 thru 45, it clearly states that there was no found credibility by the company about the document being a forgery. It was a direct replica of the document filed with the SEC. The only difference was the red circle highlighting the bonuses. The judge said in the document on the bottom of page 24 that and I quote " Based on the above, I recommend that the Employer's objection be overruled." Maybe you should read the legal report before you answer a post with wrong information.

wrong, jbusy12! On page 24 0f the NLRB ruling line 20 thru 45, it clearly states that there was no found credibility by the company about the document being a forgery. It was a direct replica of the document filed with the SEC. The only difference was the red circle highlighting the bonuses. The judge said in the document on the bottom of page 24 that and I quote " Based on the above, I recommend that the Employer's objection be overruled." Maybe you should read the legal report before you answer a post with wrong information.
He's in such a hurry to discredit the Union that he doesn't take the time to read the whole decision! I think it's about time that he and Darksky regroup and try another angle!

He's in such a hurry to discredit the Union that he doesn't take the time to read the whole decision! I think it's about time that he and Darksky regroup and try another angle!

And the statement (ClearlyFake) ) refers to a case that the Judge was comparing ours to Titled Albertsons.

no need to regroup moron, it states exactly what was said before the UNION associated figures from stock options that never happened.... or would you like that copied and pasted in here for all to see...

just another wonderful scum tactic from your favorite UNION team!

Here is my spin on the paper. It was clearly manipulated to serve the union cause. With that said the judge basically said who gives a crap I am not going to let this decide the outcome of the election. Personally I don't think there is a judge in America that would over turn an election over bogus campaign material unless it was so over the top bogus and would harm the integrity of the election itself. So you can jam it dope. That is my 2 cents please carry on !

Hey darkpuke we could of filed many many charges against nct over the election too.but we rolled the dice and let the vote count be the deciding issues.
Who really believes mr o aka mr right that hovers call him to report a fake piece of paper on Facebook where is the phone lugs of that conversation

im sure if it really came down to it hoovers could sue for misuse of information and slapping their brand and logo on a document that was ALTERED

no need to regroup moron, it states exactly what was said before the UNION associated figures from stock options that never happened.... or would you like that copied and pasted in here for all to see...

just another wonderful scum tactic from your favorite UNION team!

Well I don't know about you MORON but if the company received a call directly from Dunn and Bradstreet regarding this issue then where was that lawyer during the hearing? Seems to me that if the report was made up he should have been there to back up the Companies allegations. Who's lying to who? And being one of the employees affected by the pay cut I am still upset that one of the execs in question still received over 14,000 in car expenses. Was that necessary? They make over and above a salary you will never see. I guess you and your partner Darksky are just satisfied with status quo!

im sure if it really came down to it hoovers could sue for misuse of information and slapping their brand and logo on a document that was ALTERED

Should have been done already Moron if as the Company quoted We received a call from DUNN AND BRADSTREETS LAWYER STATING THAT THE REPORT WAS BOGUS, WHERES HE AT? Keep trying

Dude they way the judge wrote the decision told me one thing. The paper was bogus but we are all big boys and can decide for ourselves if it's was. He wanted the vote to make the decision not a piece of campaign paper that will be trashed in a week. It nothing to integrity of the election and that's what I took away from the judges writings. Am I right prob not but it's the decision and I am just giving a opinion.

And please vp and CEOs and coo will always be highly compensated do you live under a rock? If you don't like it become a vp or CEO please.

What ??? are you saying darkshine boy , Mike !! CEO , WHAT WHAT WHAT ! It's not about being under a rock it's about making the company run better .. Better you should just climb back under that ROCK YOU CAME FROM ... And kiss my:moon2: and be glad i gave you a job !!!!

Got you thinking ? amazing what the people in I T can find out .. I was sitting at the same table .. BUSTED !!! Now go to the drivers window and yell out your name , darkshine boy ! and you can shine your shoes ... tell all the drivers you will shine there shoes .. DO IT NOW !!!