Yellow | The Change

Hey Lou........Maybe you can come to the next one. In case you get "sick" and can't go in today.......I'll save you a seat:smilie_132: !! I'll be setting at the "trouble makers" table with the other RDWY stewards!! We're not hard to spot :chairshot: :cool: DS.

Just got word for our proposals we submitted to adjust things on this trial basis COO. Corporate shot down anything or everything that tried to fly.:wtflol:

Something needs to be done cause we're getting ready to crank it up again next week and to keep the man & freight in motion a tweek to the rules will move the freight faster.

DS heard I missed out on a good time last week @ 391, but we did have some of our guyz there to represent 822.

Hey Lou, not that It means anything.......we asked our TM today if he knew of another COO. He wouldn't say much, just that he thought it would be January of '07!?!? We shall see..............DS.

screwy louiey said:
Just got word for our proposals we submitted to adjust things on this trial basis COO. Corporate shot down anything or everything that tried to fly.:wtflol:

Something needs to be done cause we're getting ready to crank it up again next week and to keep the man & freight in motion a tweek to the rules will move the freight faster.

DS heard I missed out on a good time last week @ 391, but we did have some of our guyz there to represent 822.
Hey Lou........kind of like trying to give help to a drug addict, they don't realize we are trying to help them!!:duh: Seems they don't want to make the changes, quickly. I'm glad your guys had a good time, I hate I didn't get to talk to them, maybe next time. DS.