Yellow | The Change

Here is true sidecar. :1036316054:
7yourTZ.jpg
We,almost never saw those telephone booths east of the Mississippi.

Don't forget that 318 and Oh yeah weren't they governed @55 .

These had the 318 Detroit V8, they ran about 73 when I went to work for them, all Stewart Warner gauges, the only plastic in the cab was the dome light cover. Handled like they were on rails.

scan039.jpg

These had the Mack engine, Econodyne I think, they were governed somewhere between 55-60.

37.jpg

These had Detroit 6V-92 engines.

roadway_mack_u_models.jpg

These had the 318 Detroit V8, they ran about 73 when I went to work for them, all Stewart Warner gauges, the only plastic in the cab was the dome light cover. Handled like they were on rails.

scan039.jpg

These had the Mack engine, Econodyne I think, they were governed somewhere between 55-60.

37.jpg

I think the single axle,jiffable version had the Mack engine, Super....

Speaking of those grandkids, I'm gonna charge you another -15% if you leave them at the Coop again like you did last weekend. They ran Donna ragged....

BOtbDqH.jpg

You got a problem with my grampa BRG? You be lookin fer truble......

Yep the twin stack Mack's were full 318's used them on the New York Thruway pulling doubles,then we can talk about the road commodes as the next subject

scan039.jpg

37.jpg

These junks only ran 55 ,Rode like ::shit::.Steered like ::shit:: too.

These junks only ran 55 ,Rode like :::shit:::.Steered like :::shit::: too.

I must have been traveling the wrong direction, never saw a Big R that didn't run faster than 55!
I'm sure the Hendrickson suspension was made to torture drivers, we never ran them, thank goodness

Good thing you don't work for Saia.
Actually, the steering wheel, on the Saia Volvos, is designed just right to park your Dr Pepper can on the bottom cutout. You can make a left or right turn and that can will sit still. Even an order of French fries, in a cardboard case, will sit upright. Put some ketchup on them, turn up the oldies but goodies, and cruise on down the road. Good stuff late at night.:1036316054:

Actually, the steering wheel, on the Saia Volvos, is designed just right to park your Dr Pepper can on the bottom cutout. You can make a left or right turn and that can will sit still. Even an order of French fries, in a cardboard case, will sit upright. Put some ketchup on them, turn up the oldies but goodies, and cruise on down the road. Good stuff late at night.:1036316054:

Are you pulling my leg?
From what I hear, if you are caught eating, drinking, using phone, picking your nose, etc. they cut off your hand.
I better check with Train on this, they need to get a camera in your truck.

Looks like UPS and a fleet of F models.They also had Diamond Reos out of Chicago and they ran those 1963 reos right up to the early 80ds

1972 NJ. Had a couple of Diamond-Reo's and even an Emeryville besides the mostly F model Macks back then.