The Change

Discussion in 'YRC Freight' started by LEHIGH vALLEY, Oct 25, 2017.

1. 00mustang

00mustang ON THE ROAD IN THE WAY @61.97

Oh yeah good old walking beams and rubber blocks "shake and bake" RB 1's the 90 nothing Cummins, I left for CFCC when the jiffs were starting at Big R

seabreeze likes this.
  2. seabreeze

seabreeze Not Well Known Member, 60 Year Teamster Member

So sad you missed out on the birth of the jifflock, I know you must be heart broken.

00mustang likes this.
  3. twisted-hippie

twisted-hippie Why do we park in driveways & drive on parkways?

I never had much of problem with jiffs.....they will only fit together one way. If they was ice coated it was kinda of a challenge. I hated the yellow pig dolly's myself....had to chase too many of them down. :17113:
    [​IMG]

4. SamHouston

SamHouston Member

But you're from the white Yellow local........nice.

5. mydogREX

mydogREX Member

DAM STRAIT ^^^^^^... what kind of Teamster(s) allow the TM to force 12 hours on a 8 hour bid? and what kind of Teamster(s) allow a casual to work 12 hour shifts?
    I'll tell you what kind A NON TEAMSTER; one that wants his 8 and skate while two casuals work 12 hours; but it takes more than one NON TEAMSTER to enjoy his 8 and skate; any barn with 10 or less regulars is probably enjoying their 8 and skate while allowing two casuals work to four 12's a week and not get hired.
    these NON TEAMSTERS are the ones that gave away 15% for 10 years (AND MORE THAN 1 CUT HIS TEETH IN 745, i watched them vote in favor of the cut, saying they need only 3 more years to get theirs)...
    IT'S ALL ABOUT ME, TO HELL WITH MY CHILDREN THEY CAN WORK LIKE SLAVES 12 HOURS NO BENEFITS, SO LONG AS I GET MINE NOW, INCLUDING MY 8 AND SKATE...
    VIVA 745 :clap: