Yellow | The Change

I am only watching the college games since week 2, they have the right to kneel, I have the right to change the channel. The same goes for the basketball and baseball players, if they start this kneeling or sitting or whatever their form of protest is i will change the channel and if the network decides not to show the National Anthem I will consider that as an omission of guilt. I have survived quite nicely the last month and a half, I guess their is life without the NFL.

For myself I feel sometimes you have to go down with the ship. When it happens YRC management has no one to point the finger at, but themselves. I just hope Mr. Welch still has some of that 10 million dollar bonus he received a few years ago .

For myself I feel sometimes you have to go down with the ship. When it happens YRC management has no one to point the finger at, but themselves. I just hope Mr. Welch still has some of that 10 million dollar bonus he received a few years ago .
That cheap sucker will be stealing rolls of paper towel and toilet paper out of the bathroom the day the ship goes down! And then another company will hire him and he will slowly and systematically destroy that company!

I am only watching the college games since week 2, they have the right to kneel, I have the right to change the channel. The same goes for the basketball and baseball players, if they start this kneeling or sitting or whatever their form of protest is i will change the channel and if the network decides not to show the National Anthem I will consider that as an omission of guilt. I have survived quite nicely the last month and a half, I guess their is life without the NFL.

It’s Hockey Season. Ain’t nobody taking a knee!:17142:

Finally, we get to the REAL point. Lol

Show me some violence on ice.

So yawanna see some violence on the ice? Think of shaving your face. Now think of the Razor named Zamboni.A 1/2 inch thick &, 84 inch long blade is drug across your face taking 1/8th of skin off your face. Followed by the auger that removes that dead skin from that sheet of face. And last but not least we have the 160 degree after shave (water) that floods your face, almost drowning you, then a squeegee sucking device removes most but not all of the aftershave, leaving you with a surface as smooth as a baby's butt. Now it is ready to be carved by a pair of CCM Tacks like a Thanksgiving Day Turkey. Now where did I leave that Stick & Puck? Faceoff anyone? Von.

I have made Ice so many times in different rinks I couldn't pass up the response to show me some violence on Ice.

So yawanna see some violence on the ice? Think of shaving your face. Now think of the Razor named Zamboni.A 1/2 inch thick &, 84 inch long blade is drug across your face taking 1/8th of skin off your face. Followed by the auger that removes that dead skin from that sheet of face. And last but not least we have the 160 degree after shave (water) that floods your face, almost drowning you, then a squeegee sucking device removes most but not all of the aftershave, leaving you with a surface as smooth as a baby's butt. Now it is ready to be carved by a pair of CCM Tacks like a Thanksgiving Day Turkey. Now where did I leave that Stick & Puck? Faceoff anyone? Von.

I have made Ice so many times in different rinks I couldn't pass up the response to show me some violence on Ice.
I just learned that I need to trade in my razor for a Zamboni.

Never played.
But I love hockey too.
If that's what your getting at! :17142: