Yellow | The Change

Well that wasn't exactly optimal. I'm still buying the Zamboni machine, but I'm doing so with trepidation.
If you do buy it, chuck the snow blower. Ya won't have a need for it anymore. Just be sure to leave the water valve off when you drop the conditioner to clear the drive & sidewalk. And with the hydraulic dump for the snow, you will get to meet & greet new neighbors ya didn't even know existed. von.

Dallas hammered too don't worry you'll have less people starting the 12th!
Dallas is the one hammering.
We loaded a trailer to Dallas Friday. They sent it back and we. (not me) unloaded it Tuesday!
It was all Dallas freight.
We have some coming in from San Antonio and other places.
Weren't short people.
We will have the same amount.
But. Things won't get done the way they want it to get done.
Hammer away.
I can only move what I move.
But I love the pressure on management.
Must be hard to get those numbers rearranged to look right.
:17142:

Dallas is the one hammering.
We loaded a trailer to Dallas Friday. They sent it back and we. (not me) unloaded it Tuesday!
It was all Dallas freight.
We have some coming in from San Antonio and other places.
Weren't short people.
We will have the same amount.
But. Things won't get done the way they want it to get done.
Hammer away.
I can only move what I move.
But I love the pressure on management.
Must be hard to get those numbers rearranged to look right.
:17142:
I have to say I'm a little confused here! If you are unloading Dallas freight are y'all delivering Dallas freight?
What do you mean you have freight coming in from San Antonio? The 511/525/508 metro board are losing terminals! When these ::shit:: bids go down the metro board will be short a lot of people!

I have to say I'm a little confused here! If you are unloading Dallas freight are y'all delivering Dallas freight?
What do you mean you have freight coming in from San Antonio? The 511/525/508 metro board are losing terminals! When these :::shit::: bids go down the metro board will be short a lot of people!
That's all I know. And I laugh as I say it.
We sent a Dallas load to Dallas Friday.
Sometime over the weekend they sent it back.
We unloaded it. Loaded it on another trailer and sent it back.
I personally unloaded a San Antonio breakout Dallas.was supposed to get.
Memphis trailers were coming in here meant for Dallas that we unloaded.
That's all I know. I just go home when I'm done.
I don't question what they do anymore.

I still question what they do especially when a lot of people are going to be out of s job just in time for the Holidays! Oh well times sure have changed!

I still question what they do especially when a lot of people are going to be out of s job just in time for the Holidays! Oh well times sure have changed!
We are not losing anyone. Well. We are but they are being replaced in the metro bid pool.
Some went to other terminals. 3 that I know of. And the rest took a layoff. They think. No one has told them or given a layoff letter. Place is stupid.
I cannot reason in my own head what and why they are doing this. We can't do the job properly now. It's just gonna get worse. For them.
Me. Like I said. I can only move one skid at a time no matter where it comes from. And now. Thats all I have to do. I was gonna say worry about. But I don't worry about it. That's their job.

Last edited:
We are not losing anyone. Well. We are but they are being replaced in the metro bid pool.
Some went to other terminals. 3 that I know of. And the rest took a layoff. They think. No one has told them or given a layoff letter. Place is stupid.
I cannot reason in my own head what and why they are doing this. We can't do the job properly now. It's just gonna get worse. For them.
Me. Like I said. I can only move one skid at a time no matter where it comes from. And now. Thats all I have to do. I was gonna say worry about. But I don't worry about it. That's their job.
Exactly why I would never move for them. You move your family to keep your job. Next thing you know, the place you were forced to move from is looking to hire someone. I hope those guys continue to work.

Based on how your company is hauling freight, I would be stupid not to buy the stock on a short. On the other hand, with operations like that, the stock will be worthless very soon. I will go to some other company to invest. No way in heaven the freight on that trailer made any money for the company. I don't care how high & tight they loaded it. Had to have lost money. von.

Based on how your company is hauling freight, I would be stupid not to buy the stock on a short. On the other hand, with operations like that, the stock will be worthless very soon. I will go to some other company to invest. No way in heaven the freight on that trailer made any money for the company. I don't care how high & tight they loaded it. Had to have lost money. von.
Could have bought alot of light bulbs with the money lost eh trip?

‘The Change?’

Referring to the $.026 we made on a Greenback?

I’m seeing new trailers, we have entered 1365XX territory.

I see regular repairs to equipment and facilities.

I’m seeing communique, disparaging T/C and Accelerated failures from the powers that be, while still rushing to strip well after 1300-1400, to the tune of 7M, due to untimely dispatches.

I witness with regularity, foolish loading practices that far surpass our T/C and Accelerated failures in terms of monetary loss. Yet, these particular issues seem not to be addressed with clear vision nor realistic solutions, from those same powers that be.

Still, we show positive O/R.

Ask the cake eating gorilla.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_to_Me#/media/File:Mystery_to_Me_cover.jpg

I'm hearing from a lot of different people that the change did not go so well for the company on Sunday.
Nobody went to Maybrook! Hagerstown is 20-30 short as is Columbus.
Sources also tell me that almost nobody left Dallas and that some told the company over the phone to pound sand. (Putting it nicely)
Now hearing that Overland Park is having meetings all this week about this and that the change might not go through.
Anybody else hearing anything? Recieved mutiple phone calls from different areas of the country so I know so I know that this is not just another rumor.
Change has been completed, done deal, columbus didn’t fill , short 12
Other places didn’t as well Tampa fl as well not sure where else