The cold hard facts $$$$&

Yes darksky !!! It's time to wake up and vote yes for the UNION !! $ 66.45 is something but look what you will have , And it's called a representative for you . Getting overtime would help pay that 66.56 ... The Drivers aren't looking for FREE HEALTHCARE they are looking for help with what they are paying ... And you must have a magic ball that you can look into about the pension .. BETTER TO HAVE A THIRD PARTY THEN NOBODY !!! and yes management will always do the best things for the employees :flame:? five years without a pay increase .. You just don't get it !!! JUST A DIME A DOZEN !!! the drivers are ...Right M O !!!

I have taken the liberty to predict what the contract will look like.....All drivers within 30 miles of terminal will be paid hourly....starting rate will be $18.00 an hour with time and a half after 55 hours.....Drivers 31-150 miles from terminal will be paid flat rate of $175.00 a day...you will get $25.00 extra if you work longer than 12 hours....NCT is dropping all health insurance coverage and you will now have to sign up for Obamacare or be fined by the Government for not having insurance....We couldnt agree on a pension plan for this contract, but will work on it for the next one.....Vote Yes to accept this contract, we know it is giving alot back to the company, but if we dont do it ,they will go outta business......we will try to get you back to the rate of pay you had in November 2013 when we negotiate with company again in 5 years....lol

Why is everyone against the Union coming in to NCT always comparing other companies and other Unions? NCT and Teamster 107 is what it's all about. Talk to me about NCT...please tell me what they have done right since they MADE us take our cut? How come they got bonus's and we got nothing? How come our health insurance went up? How come our equipment sucks? How come all I've heard out of their mouth is lies? Don't know about you but I'm sick and tired of NCT and their bull*****! I'm voting yes....

I take it that R&L _ PHI is a R&L driver by his username and part-time comedian (Wise _ _ _) I never heard of how many miles you live from a terminal has to do with how a local driver is paid,so I guess if we just stay on the lot and sleep in our day cabs we will get top rate.

This whole subject is comical......You do remember Atkinson Freight Lines...That's kinda how their pay worked since they had both day cabs and regional drivers.....It's nice to think you're gonna get all this wonderful stuff,your average pay is probably more than most teamsters right now. It's a shame you guys couldn't organize a group within yourselves to talk to management. All you wanted was a raise, now you're just dreaming with all the extra stuff you want now.R.I.P NCT ....

I don't know what planet this guy comes from! Probably just beamed down. Why do these non-union people constantly compare others to New century? Apples to Oranges? Drivers to Aliens? Educated to Stupid? Quite amusing where they get THEIR SO CALLED FACTS FROM!!!!!

This whole subject is comical......You do remember Atkinson Freight Lines...That's kinda how their pay worked since they had both day cabs and regional drivers.....It's nice to think you're gonna get all this wonderful stuff,your average pay is probably more than most teamsters right now. It's a shame you guys couldn't organize a group within yourselves to talk to management. All you wanted was a raise, now you're just dreaming with all the extra stuff you want now.R.I.P NCT ....

exactly, and now people have a grand view of a union doing that...idiots,

the teamsterforever guy is a clear pusher for the union

werble, your correct I am! Been a teamster for 28 out 0f 39 years. I'm not saying that the Teamsters are what they were 25 years ago. Each local specializes in employees needs. Right now, the drivers at New Century have nothing to show for all their sacrifices THEY made for the company. Realistically all the have to show IS A JOB. We all know, based on previous posts what THEY have given up. YEARS AND YEARS OF " YOU AIN'T GETTING NOTHING" and all the while they roll their profits into bonuses and reinvestment into the company by way of new equipment. What about reinvesting into the employees? Atkinson is nothing like New Century. If the union doesn't step in and recoup some of the drivers losses, it's not gonna be R.I.P. NCT, it's gonna be R.I.P. NCT DRIVERS. You idiots just don't get it. You guys can't seem to help yourself. You should all grow a set and stand up for yourselves instead allowing them to control you. Don't you think they know you're all a bunch of wimps. Every time they take from you it's BECAUSE THEY CAN! Once the union represents you THEY CAN'T without YOUR APPROVAL, NOT THE UNION'S! YOU WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY.

What it comes down to is that we have 100+ People voting NO ... how many yes drivers... U have 60? Right that's how many u needed to get this brought to a vote? Cut the sales pitch man it's getting old

lol driveforfree,your the one sucking up to your union recruiters, when it fails you should just quit and work for them, im sure your much better at standing around discussing promises you cant keep then doing anything productive

jbusy12, it's more like NCT sucking up idiots like you who don't have the common sense and balls to do what's right. Bunch of scared little boys who get bullied by the company. If you had an ounce of brains you would see that all of you stand to GAIN NOT LOSE. How can you sleep at night knowing your screwing your family and yourself.

driveforfree, he's an idiot to say the least. Probably correct, part of the management poison. Even so, there's a boatload of guys out there that have no brains. Why would you walk away from an additional $18,000.00 a year? If they won that on a scratch off they'd be racing to the bodega to collect!!!!!!

I sleep fine, how do u live with yourself scamming others into your ponzy scheme?? Your the one who messaged me to meet up and discuss the union, I can already see that would have been a waste of time, but hey you got to try right?

U must be the ringleader of this band of dopes

i was willing to explain things that most of you can't comprehend because of your tunnel vision. None of you idiots had the balls to actually here first hand from someone who spent 28 years in the union as a driver. Your not only scared of NCT but scared to do a one on one with a seasoned teamster. Go back to your little fantasy dream hole and don't forget to bring a shovel this time...your gonna need a larger hole once NCT buries your wages.

They are not burying wages, but I will bring my shovel and dig a grave for the pipe dreams and bull you guys have been spreading...

Fitting way to end it, maybe IWW can bury next to jimmy Hoffa ???