The cold hard facts $$$$&

i think you are right, we have a short wait, time to enjoy the holiday week with the family and wait to see how this goes,

but one thing to add no brainwashing here, just a good understanding of how unions operate...they are a business too

And what do you think you will change, when a company and a union start negotiations they start with a blank piece of paper and the union can demand anything they want but if the company wont sign then it doesent happen, the you take a strike vote to go on strike, then you go out on strike, you do know that if your out on strike you never make that money back even if lets say the company after just 2 week the company gives in and signs for a 2% raise figure the math, at the end of a year you lost money, oh and by the way don't forget you union dues at 66.45 a month means you lost, no matter how you do the math your on the short end of the stick. You can do math can't you?
And just where do you get that $66.45/month dues figure from? That alone tells me that you don't know what you are talking about. Why don't you want better for the drivers at NCT? Would that money be coming out of your pocket? Should they vote the Teamsters in their contract would start with what they have now in terms of pay, vacation time, personal time, health insurance, etc. The company cannot change any of those things during negotiations without first getting the union's approval. That would include any raises as well as pay cuts or changes to health insurance, etc. If the company is in the mode of taking things away from the drivers that alone would be good reason to vote in favor of union representation, to stop the taking.

66.45 is 2 & 1/2 times of top rate give or take. ABFer we cod care less what you have to say your just another that does not have a dog in this fight you don't work here. So stop the lies and false promises to the men.

You can't put it in writing so none of what you say is true.

You guys have a lot of patience. I praying for these days to past fast so these **** ants, crawl back and really do real work on company time...Deacons of NCT.

66.45 is 2 & 1/2 times of top rate give or take. ABFer we cod care less what you have to say your just another that does not have a dog in this fight you don't work here. So stop the lies and false promises to the men.

With a top rate of $26.58 I can't see why the drivers would bellyache, particularly if 90%+were at top rate. I doubt that that is the case, in which case you are lying piece of trash. Any freight company that joins a union is a step in leveling the playing field and providing a better life for all of us, therefore I do have a dog in this fight. Tell us more about my lies and false promises.

sorry but there is no way top rate at NCT is 26.45 a hour . that is what your hourly pay rate would have to be to be paying 66.45 a month in dues..

Teamster Forever. You write Harry sold his soul when he bought P&P. what facts do you have? Harry did it for family? Harry is a sharp businessman, you say he did it for family? What facts do you have ? Did you ever meet with the management they took from P&P. I have the answer,no. So just the facts Teamster, not what you think without any knowledge.
Do you have any of the facts on the P&P deal? Of course not, so stop commenting on what you don't know.
Teamster Forever, Just the facts,that's all you need to tell the drivers.
You shot from the hip!

Facts only, I was just repeating what was told to me by New Century management, if what I posted was incorrect, my apologies. If you want to clarify the issue feel free to enlighten me and the rest of us with what you know.

I want the facts from Mr.Mark teamster love child forever.

What facts can you put in writing for the drivers ? What promises of FREE health care & free pensions and oh I forgot job protection. What can you give me in writing ?

I will tell you what you can put in writing NOTHING NADA ZIP.

You don't work here anymore and for whatever reason you have an ax to grind maybe it's because you were caught stealing. I can't in good conscious follow a liar an a thief.

Put your money where your mouth is and put it in WRITING !

I did state the facts....you're a wimpy chicken who hides in the chicken house....not only afraid to actually Hear the truth but be truthful yourself....eventually i'll figure out who you really are and that will explain why you've posted all the personal attacks. I just don't understand why you're so afraid of me and have to hide your true identity to the masses. SHOW US what NEW CENTURY has promised you in writing.... oh wait you can't because they won't. Guess the playing field is level then if you don't look at all the benefits every union member has compared to what New Century is offering you right now. Better get busy, Easter is right around the corner. Before you know it you'll be laying lots of eggs..... on straight time if you have it your way!!!

I want the facts from Mr.Mark teamster love child forever.

What facts can you put in writing for the drivers ? What promises of FREE health care & free pensions and oh I forgot job protection. What can you give me in writing ?

I will tell you what you can put in writing NOTHING NADA ZIP.

You don't work here anymore and for whatever reason you have an ax to grind maybe it's because you were caught stealing. I can't in good conscious follow a liar an a thief.

Put your money where your mouth is and put it in WRITING !

Why are you against Teamsterforever? What did he do to you? It seems you have a personal grudge against him. How do you know what he supposedly did? IF and I mean IF he did anything wrong how did you find out about it? You are either management or have your nose up someone's a** in the office. To me this is BS...you don't fight fair...you're pulling up things that don't pertain to the argument. What did NCT give you in writing...because if you got a promise we didn't get it. You know what guys...don't even play on his level...let him answer the questions first. OK Darksky the ball is in your court.

Unionlife, you know me well enough to know what was going on with that situation because we spoke personally. I think you're correct in assuming it's management that's posting THEIR version,namely BOBBLEHEAD. I appreciate you backing me, and like I said in the past, those who know me heard the true story. All water under the bridge. That being said the real issue are those who allegedly have all the answers why they don't need the union to HELP them achieve a better work environment in terms of higher wages and a COMPANY FUNDED HEALTH CARE PACKAGE. We all know NCT has no intention to lessen the employees burden on health care costs. We are also aware that nowhere in the future will there be any raises let alone recouping the 5% that was promised after 2 years,( BROKEN PROMISE ). If those who are opposed to getting help from the Teamsters really think that NCT has their best interests in mind, no eyeglass plan has the prescription to correct that stigma. New Century is just playing the waiting game,hoping the FEW who are opposed will cloud their minds with fear and hand the victory back to the company. Only then will they, the opposed realize the error of their ways when NCT takes even more from them, as a thank you for being loyal to a company that has their own corporate best interests in mind.

You are so right! I want to thank you for helping us. If the Union doesn't get in...those that were opposed to the Union will wish they voted yes!!! NCT will have the upper hand and they will take advantage of it!

Facts only

Facts only, I was just repeating what was told to me by New Century management, if what I posted was incorrect, my apologies. If you want to clarify the issue feel free to enlighten me and the rest of us with what you know.

Teamster Forever. No problem,but only state the facts,no hearsay.As I said, you don't know anything about the P &P deal nor Harry's intention,so only post facts.

darsky dosnt post on the weekends, but i guarantee that first thing monday morning when he goes into his office--we'll get a nice post. you really cant blame the guy...he likes the way things are now....and hes fighting til the END.

You know, it's rather depressing that you're resorting to calling him some management lackey instead of actually answering or debating with him. Instead of name-calling/smearing him why don't you just actually debate with him? Your collective replies are generally without grounding or fact, and are often just a smokescreen for what is actually going to happen. You state one thing, but completely ignore the ten other variables in the equation. It doesn't work like that, and you're going to be called out on it.

You know, it's rather depressing that you're resorting to calling him some management lackey instead of actually answering or debating with him. Instead of name-calling/smearing him why don't you just actually debate with him? Your collective replies are generally without grounding or fact, and are often just a smokescreen for what is actually going to happen. You state one thing, but completely ignore the ten other variables in the equation. It doesn't work like that, and you're going to be called out on it.

What do you want to know? Every time I ask this question you all disappear. I've asked men that are already Teamsters to help out that are on Facebook. Do you see what Darksky says to us? He puts everyone down that is pro-union...

He must !! his job is on the line ... He wants it in writing ..he has said that on the papers he sends out ... and at the meetings .. Right M O !!! Come on ? Face it , they gave you M O a dirty diaper to come work here , sorry .. Just like the founding fathers you must take a risk to better ones needs ...and that's why there will be a YES vote ... All the info is out from the union and it maybe light at the end of the tunnel ... I may come back to work at NCT after the Union comes in ... Or they may still have 6 months driving experience needed ...

your vote must not count huh? you think managment would be on here ? they have better things to do, but hey union gets in you will come back? why is that?