ABF | The contract is ratified as of November 3

First, No you are not the highest payed in the ltl industry.........

Second, Money isn't the only thing that is important,..........

You seem to like the race to the bottom,...At least your winning,.........................................
who beats our compensation, insurance , and pension all put together?

Thanks for your service! It would be an easy assumption to make but having worked for Con-way I learned more of the story than what folks on the outside looking in might have been privy to.

You learned what conway wanted you to learn. You didn't learn the truth.

Really ? How so? We're still the highest compensated drivers in the industry

Man rollin62 u sure are typing more lies, i think the only time you dont lie or talk smack to others is when u sleep. Dont forget about this small union outfit called ups freight. You might of heard of them. We make $26.15 an hour and 67cpm. But i wouldnt doubt it if we got our next T.A with concessions in it even tbou we made more money for the big bad brown machine this 3rd quarter then we did last yrs 3rd quarter

Man rollin62 u sure are typing more lies, i think the only time you dont lie or talk smack to others is when u sleep. Dont forget about this small union outfit called ups freight. You might of heard of them. We make $26.15 an hour and 67cpm. But i wouldnt doubt it if we got our next T.A with concessions in it even tbou we made more money for the big bad brown machine this 3rd quarter then we did last yrs 3rd quarter

Ok how much is your insurance and how much coverage? Ours zippo and 100% medical and dental. How many personal and sick days per year? Our is 4 and 3. How much pension money per hour? Ours is 8 and change. As for your nons you don't even get o/t, not even on the same playing field.

Ok how much is your insurance and how much coverage? Ours zippo and 100% medical and dental. How many personal and sick days per year? Our is 4 and 3. How much pension money per hour? Ours is 8 and change. As for your nons you don't even get o/t, not even on the same playing field.

If I am not mistaken, SouthsideStress works for UPSF... If that's the case then they do make more, and yes they get overtime... I don' know what your insurance is, but mine sure is not 100%!!!

And lets not leave out your brothers at UPS they make the big bucks !!!

Don’t exaggerate to much; our personal/sick day total 5days.