XPO | the conway WAY!

sccowboy88 said:
This isn't directed at any particular post in this thread, but to borrow from an old Con-way saying, "it all begins with" you.

I see it every day. Disgruntled DSR's, upset FOS's, complacent CSR's, incompetent middle and upper management. The list goes on and on. I could chime right in and complain better than any of you combined about the state of affairs, but when are any of you going to stop the venting and whining, and step up and do something about it.. like your job for starters? We are all paid a decent wage and have a certain amount of duties and responsibilities to tend to. If we started to focus on our individual jobs, and did them correctly, we could deal with a lot of the problems. But the same people day in and day out complain about the 'other' guy, and they somehow think that their work product is perfect? I have news for you...

Yes I have LOI's in my file and I was never disciplined in my life until I came to CW, but I know I take pride in my work and see things to completion--in the company's prescribed manner, whether I agree with it or not. That's my job, that's what I am employed and paid to do. That I don't agree with, I work within the company's structure to get changed. Sometimes I have been successful, sometimes not, but at least I tried...

Ok, let the mgmt bashing continue...
In the last week we have had some good posts.

sccowboy88 said:
This isn't directed at any particular post in this thread, but to borrow from an old Con-way saying, "it all begins with" you.

I see it every day. Disgruntled DSR's, upset FOS's, complacent CSR's, incompetent middle and upper management. The list goes on and on. I could chime right in and complain better than any of you combined about the state of affairs, but when are any of you going to stop the venting and whining, and step up and do something about it.. like your job for starters? We are all paid a decent wage and have a certain amount of duties and responsibilities to tend to. If we started to focus on our individual jobs, and did them correctly, we could deal with a lot of the problems. But the same people day in and day out complain about the 'other' guy, and they somehow think that their work product is perfect? I have news for you...

Yes I have LOI's in my file and I was never disciplined in my life until I came to CW, but I know I take pride in my work and see things to completion--in the company's prescribed manner, whether I agree with it or not. That's my job, that's what I am employed and paid to do. That I don't agree with, I work within the company's structure to get changed. Sometimes I have been successful, sometimes not, but at least I tried...

Ok, let the mgmt bashing continue...
I like the new trend I've been seeing here lately!! SELF ACCOUNTABILTY

Haywould said:
I like the new trend I've been seeing here lately!! SELF ACCOUNTABILTY
Now what would make me happier then a Wisconsin girl in a all you could eat fudge shop is to the top hero's do the same.

bad day

fisherman XJA said:
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY,.... "a bad day fishing is still better than a good day at conway"!!! retirement is GREAT !!!
boy dont you know it,i wish i was!! good luck to you!!:thumbsup: