The cost to bring H M back ?

Riteway

TB Lurker
Credits
Do you think H M was worth the money ? You know it !! they should give him T G and M O pay and more .. Just to get this ship back on course .. It's going fast !!! And the Union isn't even in the place .. Man the life boats ... so sad !!! H M isn't coming back, wishful thinking you people , you're on your own .. and wait for the road drivers to start using the hand-held , forget about it !!! two years and it still don't work for the local board ..We have some jobs opening where I'm at ..and we pay overtime ... plus better medical .. And much better leadership someone who comes out and talks to the drivers .. And yes we have a UNION ... And we also don't put people on the roofs of trailers to clean off the snow ... What would OSHA say about that ? Is that true they did that at NCT ???

not sure if they put people up on the roofs but when I worked there they did put mechanics and some dedicated drivers up there. It wasn't my problem, just brought it to their attention. If they refused to clean the ice and snow off I refused to pull out of the yard. My license and my life end of discussion!!!

Then why would the shop and a driver do that at NCT ? I see a driver up here in N Y and he said he did it ...

because if they refuse to do it, they risk losing their job. Better days are just around the bend. Shame on any driver or mechanic climbing up on any roof....what comes to mind is a OSHA violation just to start it off. Are these guys that afraid that they are willing to risk their life just to get the load out. Safety comes at no cost. Invest the $25,000 on a state of the art snow removal device. As long as a few do it makes it hard for those who put their lives in the right.