The Cowboy Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Al Teamster

TB Lurker
Credits
For Immediate Release:

To all idiot Teamsters:

Its official...The Cowboy wins, Teamsters lose.

You are out on your asses with no job and the Cowboys men all made about $100,000 in 9 weeks.

Permanent replacements hired...Teamsters fired!!

Yippee Oh Kiah girls...hows the fire barrel? Just like I said?
Don't burn your dresses on it!!

It's been real nice gals...you were real easy...now I have other little doggies to take care of.

The Cowboy promises to resurface when you get decertified girls.

Adios, Fruity Cakes.

What a sack of lies!!:toxic: Keep fooling yourself knucklehead.
You have proven yourself to be a liar by your posts. I thought you weren't coming back. You sound like one of those drivers who sits in the truckstop telling everyone he make a million dollars a year. No one's buying what you're selling. Also, you sure sound spiteful and angry for a winner. As always, your posts don't add up.

The guards didn't see the lay-offs coming! We had one come up to us and tell us the whole story, disgruntled as all hell!! Their boss may have made out like a bandit...GOOD, take the VP's money and run! His idiot goon squad is going back to Labor Ready! What's minimum wage way down South? YEE-HAW!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my brothers and sisters out there. I have come to realize that my life does not revolve around my job and a lousy paycheck. I am thankful that I have such fine individuals (real Americans) standing next to me.:USA:

Big Al was really the Cowboy stupid...making a pun about Al H. the fearless leader. Jesus please try to think...the Cowboy got the Wench to quit...remember.