Holland | The DHL rumor...

Turtle2464

TB Regular
Credits
:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2 Has anyone heard the latest rumor about DHL and YRC. Any truth or comfirmation to it. I'm just a line driver so all I hear is from other line drivers. Everyone I talk to out here on the west coast from Reddaway, Roadway and Yellow are all hyped up about it but they don't really know what's going on.

OH NO, not the DHL lending Yellow money rumor again is it?

That dead horse has been beaten many times over.

:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2 Has anyone heard the latest rumor about DHL and YRC. Any truth or comfirmation to it. I'm just a line driver so all I hear is from other line drivers. Everyone I talk to out here on the west coast from Reddaway, Roadway and Yellow are all hyped up about it but they don't really know what's going on.

NOT AGAIN.....NO... its not true....FORGET THAT YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT IT. GO BACK IN TIME AND DON'T LISTEN WHEN SOMEBODY TALKS ABOUT IT.
Sorry about the rant, I feel better now though, lol.

OH NO, not the DHL lending Yellow money rumor again is it?

That dead horse has been beaten many times over.

I think that turtle2464 is talking about the rumor going around that DHL is buying YRC.I have heard it & it makes sense to me.

In the june edition of ABF by-lines in response to the question of UPS buying ABF, the president stated that "In my opinion, the most likely scenario, by far, is that ABF will continue to compete independently and effectively against large, diversified companies like UPS, FedEx and eventually DHL"
Notice how Mr. ABF expects DHL to be a major play, but leaves YRC out of his scenario. DHL will have to make a huge acquisition in order to compete with UPS & FedEX.

I know its only a rumor, but I can see it happening.

cashcow i wish yellow would sell holland so we we could go into newengland and school you guys how to handle freight right last i heard newpenn albanyhad 6 guys on workcomp thats 240000 dollars off your o\rfor 07 alone you have to handle a lot of that telescope freight to make up those numbers

cashcow were getting bigger every day 20 men city 12 road and was told to hire 5 more road i worked at newpenn after redstar closed worst freight job ever working telescope freight allnight floor loads when that dies out 5 men layoff no thanks every man that whent to new penn quit i also wonder why holland is all of a sudden getting newpenns canada freight maybe you will be at landair

Owlpuss, I must agree with you New Penn Motor Express is the worst company I have ever worked for. Terrible freight and the worst management I have ever seen. I have been around CF,Yellow,Roadway,ABF, to name a few. I am now with USF Holland,and I have to say this is the best company I have been with. All skid freight and great management, and all around fun place to work, no bullshit.

cashcow were getting bigger every day 20 men city 12 road and was told to hire 5 more road i worked at newpenn after redstar closed worst freight job ever working telescope freight allnight floor loads when that dies out 5 men layoff no thanks every man that whent to new penn quit i also wonder why holland is all of a sudden getting newpenns canada freight maybe you will be at landair
Place me anywere- but- a non union job--- 48 months im collecting a pension--you are right about one thing since the Arnolds sold, Management has gone in the toilet--- also the hiring of older disgrunteled former apa- cf- dead star- slugs whom will remain nameless, doesn't help either.

i am not disgunteled i iam optimistic for holland best freight job i have ever had also cashcow if you dont think we are comming east i picked up a trailer load with 15 bills on it at jen coat westfield thursday and another holland man got 10 bills from deerfield urethane the shipper nane was paul and said he wants holland to get all south and midwest