The dog wags the tail

THEWRENCH

TB Lurker
Credits
Im ready. See you guys on the line.:Duel: Period. Hope everyone made the meeting. Have fun driving the trucks ed, dave, holt, and ronny. :hysterical:Hope your foolish pride and little spoiled kid attitudes get your foot in the door at walmart. Maybe you will learn something when you have to earn your dollar, worry about retirement, and pay for your medical. Your comment in Eugene just shows what fools you are, "The dog wags the tail, the tail doesn't wag the dog.":moon2: What happened to that good christian value of do unto others? Oh im sure some more money in the collection plate on sunday will make you feel better about what you do the other six days. Henry must be so far out of the loop anymore, pushed aside where you want him. What do you think the ol man is gonna think when he sees his legacy go up in smoke. Don't try to bull*&#* us guys, we know who has the aces. WE are Joke Harbor. Not you. Too bad you had to implant such a negative attitude in everyone who seemed to care so much about the success of your company, that effects the numbers there boys, and it will for years to come, regardless of the outcome of the "negotiations." Good luck finding your replacement workers. Go hop the big southern fence, maybe you can find some SSN's for some workers who want to work for what your company will become.:sombrero2:

you guys need to quit beening big babys and grow up you could be on unemployment they give you a good job and all you do is cry about it go work for 655 a hour and see how far you get.go put your kids in college on 6.55 hour .the company is in the right this time .while you are on strike ask the union how ther job is :butt kiss:

Typical comment coming from someone who is brainwashed in a right to work state. Just because you suck your employers *** and others don't and want a fair slice of the pie you go calling these people baby's. You are a disgrace.

:nutkick:you have a golden spoon in your mouth and don't know what it's like to have a good job and you must be sucking off the union .because you don't know how to work . like a human i would like to see you get a better paying job .

I know what a good job is. I want a great job. If Oak has their way you will have the pleasure of working for the Wal*Mart of the freight industry.

:nutkick:you have a golden spoon in your mouth and don't know what it's like to have a good job and you must be sucking off the union .because you don't know how to work . like a human i would like to see you get a better paying job .

Another one who has no clue what he is talking about. You don't know what I do, who I work for or anything but yet you assume everything. That is the sign of a brilliant mind at work.

"THE ROCK" only makes 6.55 because he never learned how to spell,never finished school and was never given the chance to advance past scrubbing toilet's for the man.

The Cowboy is out here watchin girls, ready to round up a new crew to put you cows out to pasture. Keep it up and I might spur you on your way out the door.

Enjoy chantin in the rain gals.

Watch your back!

The Teamsters need to watch out for the replacements? Historically things have worked out the other way, but just keep talking. The weather looks pretty nice to me, and you have fun working for this company, sounds like you deserve one another.

Another sc*b hoping to get some scrap's the teamster's leave behind.westcoastcowbow............is just that a scrap eater......never learned how to make it happen on his own alway's had to follow the leader's around hoping to get the scraps..........what a sorry life to live by.

Hey wench.......hustle back over to the men's room at your favorite men rest area....we followed ya..........the Cowboy has eyes everywhere. Watchin and a Waitin girls.

Get your teamsgirl snouts out of the free union trough....them days are number heffers.

Today the Cowboy and his crew will rule. Teamgals goin down. I ain't kiddin round here...take off before the Cowboy opens the feed lot an runs you off. BOOOO.

Watch for the Harvest Moon gals......you been told. See you on All Saint's Day sissys.

All talk and no action.

Cowboy out$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Is this how you rule COWBOY?

Gibson v. Oak Harbor Freight Lines Inc

Case Number: 3:2004cv00019
Filed: January 12, 2004

Court: Oregon District Court
Office: Portland Office [ Court Info ]
Presiding Judge: Honorable Anna J. Brown

Nature of Suit: Civil Rights - Employment
Cause: 28:1441 Petition for Removal - Employment Discrim
Jury Demanded By: None

OR?

Coburn v. Oak Harbor Freight Lines Inc

Case Number: 3:2006cv01522
Filed: October 26, 2006

Court: Oregon District Court
Office: Portland Office [ Court Info ]
Presiding Judge: Magistrate Judge Dennis J. Hubel

Nature of Suit: Civil Rights - Employment
Cause: 42:1981 Job Discrimination (Race)
Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff

How bout we write some new cases this fall startin with The Cowboy and his gang takes the jobs of 400 idiots...start filing now girls cause you are done.

I heard form some Teamster Boys in the midwest you girls would pass a page out of the Yellow Pages if it were put to a vote! Is that right sewing circle? Why would those Teamster Bosses say such a thing about such brave little sheep?

The Cowboy knows and sees all, boooo. Oct. 31, 2008. Boo.

Gettin quieter and quieter little gal. Glad your still lookin for some brain cell cause you ain't got any, at least you admit it.

Bye wenchy...just go away, your all alone...where are the other 450 in your club? They want their jobs and not a free ride like wenchy does. 450 to 1 lonsome. Figure out the math and that nobody cares.

The Cowboy be a watchin!