The Duckman makes his opinion known

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JIM BOB, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Yep. But that kind of behavior is what has become popular now. It's taboo to have any connection to the Bible or it's teachings. And look what society has become because of it.

2. Northern Flash

We shouldn't be pushing our beliefs toward Russia, and we also shouldn't be allowing the gays to push theirs on to the heteros either. Unless there is crime involved, live and let live.

3. Northern Flash

I read some article where some gay supporter claimed that "America is in the gay's corner and that comments like Phil's are unacceptable in America."

I have news for her. She couldn't be more wrong. Most of America believes in letting people do whatever they want to do behind closed doors. But when asked if they support homosexual activity, they answer with a overwhelming NO! Most Christians and most others are tolerant of other people and their beliefs, but that does not mean that they "believe in" or "accept" homosexuality. They simply allow for people to believe whatever they want to.

The gays better be real careful here. They don't want America to make a choice on who stays or goes. Because the numbers are NOT in their favor.

4. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

#1 Rated Show On Cable And Satellite Television In America... You think A&E don't know what side their bread is buttered... Besides, it's like the gay guy said yesterday on Rick and Bubba, "If you don't like what the guy said, don't watch the show.. I wasn't offended:.. He has a right to his beliefs and lifestyle, just as I am"...Plain and simple if ya ask me...

5. Starkravinloon

All this is a publicity stunt, birthed by GQ and to spill over to the show.. Ratings will skyrocket over this... I just wonder how much A&E and GQ paid the media to send this into hyper-drive..

6. Northern Flash

Religious beliefs are a hot button topic and most people will forever hold on to their core beliefs. So just because a small minority group in this country have a different belief and run their mouth all of the time, they still are NOT going to change the core beliefs of who don't agree with them. In fact, I think that it will work just the opposite. The over aggressive nature of how they have handled this will only draw more hatred or discontent toward them. IMO

7. Starkravinloon

That's why "people of faith" are coming outta the woodwork.. People don't like to be told what NOT to do or believe.. It'll spread like the plague.... Even the Atheists are shakin' in their boots...

8. Northern Flash

This entire situation with Phil has blown up. The gays will regret kicking this sleeping dog. Their beliefs were being tolerated, until they overreached. Now it's go time.
    I want the Robertsons to tell A&E to stick it, and stand together as a family. Which I think that they will. This looks like a golden opportunity for the Christians and others who support the freedom of speech, to take a stand, band together, and kick this political correctness crap to the curb.

In my opinion A&E will regret cowering to the minority groups, especially since the majority of the country thinks opposite of the gays.

9. Starkravinloon

Like the mongoose does to the snake, lulls it until it attacks.. Barry is Muslim right, or so they say.. Muslims tolerate no one who dwells in same sex relations... So if he is Muslim, then why the outpouring of affection and care? Like I said, the mongoose lulls the serpent, then eats it...... Barry doesn't give two tick turds about the gays and lesbian community, until he gathers them for the feast...

10. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

In the late 1980's I heard a stand up bit by George Carlin (not exactly a right winged conservative, but funny as heck RIP) attacking the religious conservative for trying to shut down some inapproriate radio stations
    "because they got a letter from some Rev. in Minnesota"

Carlin suggested if you do not like it, turn the knobs.

30 years later now the libs are crying about this, we have come full circle

11. Northern Flash

You are right about Barry and his relationship with the gays. He don't actually care about them, he's just using them as useful idiots for now.

12. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

I have always been amazed when people start trying to use the Bible as a defense and it comes out sounding like John Lennon.

I am the judge of no one. Do I accept the Gay person as a human? Yeah. Do I acknowledge there contributions to society? Hey! I'm a musician, of course I do. If it weren't for the Gay male, half the women of the world would be wearing the wrong hair style!

But, don't expect me to approve of your sexual practices. Don't back me into a corner and provoke me into having to display my disgust with what you do. Like I say, I used to have to look at one of the most decent people I ever worked for with busted lips and black eyes. The man was Gay and he was constantly being beat up by his partner. I know better. All is not perfect and kind in that world, many males are violent drunks who are filled with the same jealousies as the straight male who has a wife with a wondering eye. So they shouldn't act like everything is kind and sweet in the Gay community.

Phil said this in a GQ interview. He didn't say it on A&E and he didn't say it while he was on the clock at A&E. They hired Phil when he was a Christian and I am sure they never thought it would be an issue. Well, it is. The Bible says plenty about social issues including Homosexuality and I would imagine most would cower down to A&E to keep the big contract. This show me that Phil is exactly who he is in the show and he is just not impressed with fame.

Refreshing. It is called "Reality TV" is it not? Then why should we be offended when a little reality shows itself?

I wonder how many years Elton John stayed in the closet in his quest for fame. Well, now he has it and he can make his Gayness public.

13. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

And all these guys are feeding right into it.

14. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

He better stand His ground, and the entire Family should circle the wagons for Christ.....and stick together !!

Personally, ... I think he's already moved on, and the Family will move with Him.

.....any other reaction would be disappointing.

15. CCXdriver

The ducks are exposed, they're actually yuppies, not rednecks. Careful, grown-up language used.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  16. Northern Flash

Wow. I sure hope that you don't subscribe to that lunatic CCX. I almost shut it off at about the 1.5 minute mark but decided to try to stomach it....and I made it.

This fool claims that because the Robertsons are rich they are also greedy. I guess that he isn't smart enough to know that there CAN be a difference. And based on what I know about the Robertsons, greed should not be added in.

One other thing. Several of their opponents continue to say that Phil compared gays to bestiality. That is false. He did not. His statement was that you can start with homosexuality then morph from there to bestiality..........

The word morph means to change from the original topic. Homosexuals, then being morphed, would mean that when he said bestiality, that is implied that bestiality would be the next step downward from homosexuality. I'm not saying that his statement was in any way positive toward the homosexuals, but he did not compare homos to bestiality.

17. JIM BOB

JIM BOB Super Moderator Staff Member

Look at some of Carlin's old videos,he was ahead of his time on a lot of things.

18. CCXdriver

I don't subscribe to him, but what I got out of the video is how fake they are, with the whole "redneck" persona they adopted. It convinces more than ever that this whole issue is a publicity stunt.

19. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

The guy quoted The Bible.... nothing more, nothing less.

20. Northern Flash

Whew. That's a relief.

I totally disagree. They have tons of money and they are not the type of people who look for attention, especially this type of negative attention. They are a bunch of goofballs that live a happy life. That's what is so intriguing to Americans. It's refreshing to see people that are actually having fun with life.
    And YES, I watch their show faithfully.