The Duckman makes his opinion known

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JIM BOB, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

It's about damn time. I had almost given up on you.:biglaugh:

2. Northern Flash

And one of the drones on here says how Bush wiretapping phone calls from known terrorist countries was bad. Yet, Obummer drone strikes people whenever he feels like it, allows spying into our back yards, and allows for hacking into e-mails for foreign leaders............ lol

3. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

There's a whole lotta people still don't believe he's dead either.. So the jury may be still out on Barry's "supposed" success..... Most of the men who went in to get him, don't tell the same story.. No body.. Says he was buried at sea... Politics tend to cover things up since 1963(and before, if ya count the FDR years) ya know....

4. Northern Flash

Exactly. If Barry wanted them released, he would have released them already. But the moon bats keep defending him by claiming that it was Bushes mess, and it takes a long time to fix. Yet, he's uses Executive order on everything else without delay.

5. Northern Flash

Did you ever notice how when we ask for Barry's accomplishments, somehow the conversation ends up back on Bush? lol

There are never any real accomplishments listed. I can actually give a list of Obama's accomplishments. Unfortunately they all end up shafting the American people. So it seems as though any of his "accomplishments" have to include the shafting of the American citizens. Based on that, the ultimate goal of his must be to sink this Country.

6. Northern Flash

When Bammer got the call as to whether to take out Bin Laden or not, I'm surprised they could hear his answer over the music at JZ's crib.

7. Starkravinloon

He was nappin'... He just said "Whatever".........

8. Northern Flash

Eight years?????? And 9/11 happened the same year that he was inaugurated and we went to Iraq in March of '03. This is exactly why I can't even take you seriously. What a laugher.

At least the other guys from your side try to make a good argument. You can't even keep your talking points straight.

9. Starkravinloon

Careful, he's trying to hold on to his show in TB... It's getting "soap opera" ratings now... Before long, he'll be up to Obama ratings.....

10. Northern Flash

I've never really been big on denying or questioning that something like Bin Laden's death DID happen. But since our Dictator has lied and mislead us on every other issue, there is reason to question it now.

11. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Conspiracy theories can consume your waking day if your entertained by them, seems to be no shortage.
    One of our favorites was the Kennedy assasination and the claim of more shooters then Lee Harvey Oswald's three shot's. Someone said a FBI expert could not fire 3 shots within 6.75 seconds as Oswald was said to have. But the truth is experts have fired accurately 3 shots in 4.6 seconds and could do faster without using a scope.Oswald earned a 91% proficiency score in the Marines who qualify at 200 then 300 then 500 yards.Kennedy was first hit at just 59 yards then again in 88 yards.
    Bullets going by you make a supersonic crack which may sound as if it were fired from the grassy knoll if you were standing near. Oswalds prints were on internal parts of the rifle & 3 matching shells were found.
    Despite that we want to believe there must be more to the shooting. Norman Mailer said I paraphrase we don't want to believe a small loney man could take down a King all by himself.

12. Starkravinloon

Fact is, Oswald didn't act alone, that's been proven.. That's no conspiracy..... That's fact... People loved JFK so much, that they ignored the facts... It was only after Viet Nam that people started suspecting things, because of LBJ's incompetence.... The "lonely man" took the fall and the blame, the ones who actually did it walked...

13. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Thats what I said we just don't want to accept like Mailer said, but there are No facts that say otherwise

14. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

So who did it? Was it The Mob? Or Fidel Castro? The CIA? Or all of them working together?

15. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

That's right moron. He gave up on focusing on Bin Laden and instead invaded Iraq. What's your point? Oh that's right, you don't have one and never make any. What a joke!

16. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

They forget that we were days from catching Bin Laden when we shifted course and went into Iraq. One look at Iraq today, and anyone can see it was a mistake.

17. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

They refuse to believe the truth. I think they all subscribe to the "multiple-worlds" theory of Quantum mechanics.

18. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Uh no. What he said was he wasn't going focus all our resources on one man. The war on terror was much more important than one man. With that said, the search for Osama never ended under the Bush administration.

19. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

The mistake was leaving before we finished the job. The Elder Bush made that mistake, and so did Obama.

20. Northern Flash

I would like to personally apologize for making you look stupid again. Me, the moron? You made the post that made yourself look stupid. Don't be mad at me for what you posted. lol