The Duckman makes his opinion known

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JIM BOB, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Jack Knife

Jack Knife Well-Known Member

I like the show and watch it when I can

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

ABFer, Martin must have been gay/lesbian or black/Muslim.. Sounds like you've been categorized into a hate group........

3. Starkravinloon

I think Phil says it all here.. But the liberals will say he's a liar... But they too, have their convictions also.. And they too have an agenda to destroy a race themselves...

4. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Why are gays so worried about what someone else thinks about their lifestyle? Are they that insecure that they must have affirmation from others?

1 person likes this.
  5. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

Holy smokes we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nail on the head Sir!!!

6. Starkravinloon

They just have a problem with Christians and Jews... And blacks,whites,latino,and all of the American race that doesn't want to put them on a pedestal... Maybe they want to be considered by the government to be a "minority" so they can receive bennies...

7. SuperCourse

There's a world of difference between expressing a religious belief in a general sense on an issue, and a viscious personal attack directed at one person. On top of that a so-called TV pundit should be held to a higher standard than a self proclaimed redneck reality show person. Millions will be disappointed if Duck Dynasty goes away, Bashir will be missed by the 2 or 3 dozen viewers he had. When the Bashir story made national news most people were thinking, well that's an idiotic thing to say......who the hell is Martin Bashir, I never heard of the guy.

8. SuperCourse

Maybe he should make a ploclamation to diffuse the issue, something like ...."If you like the cornhole, you can keep the cornhole, period".

9. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

This Duck Dynasty issue is nothing about the reality show, this is about the blatant attack on Christianity, Only a narrow minded Miley Cyrus Twerking Moonbat would think it is about a tv show.

10. SuperCourse

Jeff, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, thanks for the site.

11. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

BREAKING NEWS!! Cracker Barrel apologizes! Addresses Customers in statement

Dear Cracker Barrel Customer: When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we've done. You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren't shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings.

You flat out told us we were wrong. We listened. Today, we are putting all our Duck Dynasty products back in our stores. And, we apologize for offending you. We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different. We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.

12. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

13. jeepman

jeepman Truckload Mercenary

You EVER been to West Monroe LA?....bet you have not! These people could care less about what anyone thinks, they are laughing all the way to the bank! When will the people who live in the CONCRETE JUNGLES realize that the people who reside where the GREEN GRASS grows are laughing their A..es off at them daily!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  14. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

They hated and murdered Christ when He walked the earth. So why should we think humanity has improved since then? All this did was to expose the media and their hatred and intolerance toward those who follow Christ. This would never be news if Phil were a Muslim.

The media is guilty of hatred and I think they may have tipped their hand. Too late for poor Paula Deen who has pretty well been cemented as a racist in the minds of Americans even though she had been exonerated of that. It was just put on the back page of the news.

15. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Why do you think it is ok for Christians to single out and attack groups but it's not ok to attack Christian doctrines.

16. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

17. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

I don't hate gay people either, Don't care what people do in their bedrooms but when it was put on a ballot concerning gay marriage and choosing how our state determined what qualifys as marriage I exercised my constitutional right and voted on the issue.

18. SuperCourse

The attack hasn't been on the doctrine, it's been on an individual for his belief in that doctrine.

19. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

That was directed to anyone who thought the Ducks freedom of speech was violated, which it obviously wasn't.

20. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

It's not a free speech issue, it's their money, they don't have to pay you if they don't like what you say but it's a double edged sword... Ya see, I could ban the nicest guy on this forum and get everyone mad at me and eventually people would quit coming to my site.

A&E overreacted big time