ODFL | The DVD

You've become bored since you cannot get the Watkins guys worked up anymore and now you've come here to work on the OD folks. Looks like you might have a few years until something in the company brews, but until then... have fun trying to preach your crap to the same 3 people.

BillyLo said:
You've become bored since you cannot get the Watkins guys worked up anymore and now you've come here to work on the OD folks. Looks like you might have a few years until something in the company brews, but until then... have fun trying to preach your crap to the same 3 people.
I never posted anything that was not true to my knowledge. The jest of it turned out to be right huh? I have become terrific friends to many Watkins drivers. I never have had the intention of working up or hurting anyone.I never insulted anyone there or here, which is more than you can say. And YOU even joked about it being called FedEx Southern. I will not bother you with any more posts.

Rattlesnake said:
I never posted anything that was not true to my knowledge. The jest of it turned out to be right huh? I have become terrific friends to many Watkins drivers. I never have had the intention of working up or hurting anyone.I never insulted anyone there or here, which is more than you can say. And YOU even joked about it being called FedEx Southern. I will not bother you with any more posts.

Your OK Rattlesnake I have had 4 jobs and only looked for work 1 time. All the others I just went where the wind blew me. just like I said with the research I have done OD would definitely have the upper edge to any prospective buyer. If you would learn more about finance there is some more interesting research. You posted some good points to and I do think that unless a buyer makes a big gamble OD is not going to see a new owner for several years. Who knows the great grand kids may take over the reins. I should be retired by then.