Yellow | The early years.

albag

Pray for peace!
PREMIUM
Credits
Wong and BRG circa 1947!
Y8tgK8o.jpg

:hilarious::grouphug:

Naw, they're still working because they know it annoys the guys who think they should quit. :smile new:
Hahaha... Do ya think?
I think it's funny people get annoyed by sticking their noses in other people's business. (your not)
We work (some) because we can.
Some elders work for specific reasons. (supporting a grandchild)
Right now I work because I have to.
Now I may keep working past my time when I can just so to annoy.
:17142:
Lol.

Ya. 61 years later those guys are still working cause they can't retire!
:frog::hide:
Well, for the record, it's not Coop Dispatch....it's Co-op Dispatch...all four of us are equal partners.
BRG pronounces it Coop cuz of his funny accent. Trust me. Those two are loaded and can retire at any time.
They keep working to harass all of you....

Well, for the record, it's not Coop Dispatch....it's Co-op Dispatch...all four of us are equal partners.
BRG pronounces it Coop cuz of his funny accent. Trust me. Those two are loaded and can retire at any time.

Been thinkin bout this retaring myself, chequed with my banker, he sed I gota nuff muney to burn a wet mule.

The Patel’s won’t let us retire. They want my partner and I,to make more episodes of, Worlds Deadliest Roads, pulling a 53’ trailer with a herd of elephants...

At least in being one thousand years old, the longtimers don't have more chins than a Chinese phonebook. I think some drivers out there have never seen their toes.