Yellow | The early years.

WbOOrZ7.jpg

What are toes?
:smilie93c peelout:
Good God Almighty. Are those twins he is carrying? Shirley he would set a world record for the worlds largest episiotomy. Ouch. von.

When loading his trailer, HIS tare weight must be considered!
When he sits around the house, he really sits around the house. I bet his shadow qualifies as cargo. I wonder if all that gut makes him a wide load?

Just hope he doesn't tell you he's hungry.

Allow me to make everyone feel old. Or perhaps young in comparison.

Cannonball was a Canadian production that ran for two seasons, 1958-1959. The tractor was provided by General Motors of Canada, the trailer by Fruehauf Canada. The footage was filmed at Kingsway Transport's terminal on the Queensway (long gone now, a plaza mall stands where it used to be), on the then-new Queen Elizabeth Way, and on various roadways around Toronto.

C&A Transport was fictional, though viewed frequently as a stand-in for companies like Kingsway and Smith who ran much of Canada as well as into the United States.

Allow me to make everyone feel old. Or perhaps young in comparison.

Cannonball was a Canadian production that ran for two seasons, 1958-1959. The tractor was provided by General Motors of Canada, the trailer by Fruehauf Canada. The footage was filmed at Kingsway Transport's terminal on the Queensway (long gone now, a plaza mall stands where it used to be), on the then-new Queen Elizabeth Way, and on various roadways around Toronto.

C&A Transport was fictional, though viewed frequently as a stand-in for companies like Kingsway and Smith who ran much of Canada as well as into the United States.

I was too busy driving these flatback D F 860s, with 671s and roadrangers, we had just turned in a fleet of
hydramatics, made a lot of breakdown time on the autos.
We were also getting B67s with concave cabs, the big bellied guy would never fit in one of these.
BTW, thanks for reminding me how old I am.