TForce | The end of facial hair?

KGB 18

TB Veteran
Credits
I have heard that the ban on beards is starting? Anyone else heard this? Now we can all be like UPS!:biglaugh: I am going to buy an elestric shaver and shave at work!:hysterical:

Grandfathered in does not mean grandfathered in forever. The rule for everybody to shave including the Overnite guys is coming soon. I'm sure of this considering I see a new rule everyday.

Grandfathered in does not mean grandfathered in forever. The rule for everybody to shave including the Overnite guys is coming soon. I'm sure of this considering I see a new rule everyday.

Grandfathered means just that forever unless you shave it off then they can make you keep it off. TIME WILL TELL:hysterical::hysterical:

I've seen the metrics! If an employee has no facial hair, he(or she:puke:) is more areodynamic, and will produce .015346782 better stops per hour.:funky:

I'm almost inclined to believe this and I can see the all inclusive No Beards, goatees, applying to the grandfathered employees down the road.
(A properly trimmed mustache above the upper lip line might be the only acceptable facial hair allowed by all men)
Soon we will see all the double chins, cleft palates, no lower lips on people. We might not even recognize those people anymore.

I'm almost inclined to believe this and I can see the all inclusive No Beards, goatees, applying to the grandfathered employees down the road.
(A properly trimmed mustache above the upper lip line might be the only acceptable facial hair allowed by all men)
Soon we will see all the double chins, cleft palates, no lower lips on people. We might not even recognize those people anymore.

It"s a Ups conspiracy, they are tied to Gillette and Norelco. I'm going to buy some stock in those companies. Oh, wait, I don't have any money, I'll just buy another lotto ticket.:1036316054:

Damn, I was just trying to think positive about not having to shave, I've kept my facial hair the whole time...although 5-6 years back I had to be clean shaven at Averitt when I was employed there...

Damn, I was just trying to think positive about not having to shave, I've kept my facial hair the whole time...although 5-6 years back I had to be clean shaven at Averitt when I was employed there...

It's amazing how much different a person looks like once the beard goes.

Big brawny tough looking guy shaves his beard and exposes his pea head only to find out he has no lower jaw.:hide:

It"s a Ups conspiracy, they are tied to Gillette and Norelco. I'm going to buy some stock in those companies. Oh, wait, I don't have any money, I'll just buy another lotto ticket.:1036316054:

You're not kidding! Shaving blades are getting pretty darn expensive!
I use electric and it seems to work well.

Thats a big crock that if your clean shaving you will be a better stops per hour producer.
I'm going to be 64 in a few weeks,and being that my Mom has always said I am part Seneca Indian on her side,I've never had to shave my face.
I just wash my face,and if I see a long hair once in a while I just pull it out.

So seeing I'm void of any facial hair,hows come I'm always being scolded by my TM for not pulling my weight around our terminal?

I'm old and slow I tell him,Quality,not Quanity,do it right the first time,then you don't have to go back and take care of your careless mistakes.
Guess what?
He doesn't want to hear it,he says thats no excuss.

No excuss??????
Well gee I thought they sounded all good to me.

He always says the same thing after our little talks.

(GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!)

Thats a big crock that if your clean shaving you will be a better stops per hour producer.
I'm going to be 64 in a few weeks,and being that my Mom has always said I am part Seneca Indian on her side,I've never had to shave my face.
I just wash my face,and if I see a long hair once in a while I just pull it out.

So seeing I'm void of any facial hair,hows come I'm always being scolded by my TM for not pulling my weight around our terminal?

I'm old and slow I tell him,Quality,not Quanity,do it right the first time,then you don't have to go back and take care of your careless mistakes.
Guess what?
He doesn't want to hear it,he says thats no excuss.

No excuss??????
Well gee I thought they sounded all good to me.

He always says the same thing after our little talks.

(GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!)

Maybe he's trying to break you down in a politically correct way and have you retire early.
Too bad they don't take into account that everyone has their own safe and efficient speed.
I hear UPS wants minimum 1.3 stops per hour. (Numbers represent your whole day worth of DIAD entries)