Yellow | the exodus

Suburb of Alma. Which now has both a Meijer AND a Walmart. Heard it's now ok to make a ewe turn, just don't make her eyes bug out. :2437:
My son was born in Alma.
No joke. No ewes.
More like Alma a suburb.
My son is on vacation up there.
He's in Bay City at this point.

JXWd4sg.jpg
Not relative to me. :couch:

My son was born in Alma.
No joke. No ewes.
More like Alma a suburb.
My son is on vacation up there.
He's in Bay City at this point.

I'm just giving you ::shit::. Head bout 60 miles west on M46 and you're in my neighborhood of the last 20 years. As David Allen Coe said, "My long hair covers up my redneck". And "if that ain't country, I'll kiss your ass".

I'm just giving you :::shit:::. Head bout 60 miles west on M46 and you're in my neighborhood of the last 20 years. As David Allen Coe said, "My long hair covers up my redneck". And "if that ain't country, I'll kiss your ass".

I miss Steve Goodman!

2 drivers down, others in process
I mean...there's gonna be churn at any company. But it's a strange kind of shame when the non-unions are surpassing the union companies in certain respects. Then again, maybe they only pay more than the industry-standard .36 cpm BECAUSE the union companies exist.

Anyway...yeah. When YRC decided to go down the concession route, they made the choice to lose a lot of their good drivers. And when they decided to keep those concessions in place for the past eight years, they decided that they were no longer an elite company. Swift may be big, but we would never consider them one of the best.

these 2 have 20 plus years, not of retirement age, tired of the b.s. more are looking in serious fashion, several will retire besides these

last guy to leave plows the snow, other maint people mark off when it snows. this guy was jockey, repairman, door mechanic and general mechanic.
did it all, was his own category in white paper contract, could have moved his hours, he would be done looking around. rumor is that now that will get a new shop