The fab 4 will not be answered anymore! Only legit new questions!!

Driveforfree

TB Lurker
Credits
Please if any driver has any questions please post on this thread and we will help you.
We are no longer answering the same questions over and over from the Fab 4 office workers.
Thanks and Vote YES!!!! On December 10th....

You guys are so funny. 2 of you don't work here & have nothing to offer other than false promises and lies.

As a driver how can I be expected to follow an ex employee that was close to being fired for stealing time? I don't know about you folks but my mom & dad taught me not to steal.

And that DVD we all got in the mail ,,,, holy poop tell Chris to go back to school and learn how to read RIF !! & maybe look a little more professional and take the pirate loop out of his ear.

Do you want this guy representing us ? I will take a pass.

VOTE NO TO ANOTHER PAY CUT CALLED UNION DUES !!

You guys are so funny. 2 of you don't work here & have nothing to offer other than false promises and lies.

As a driver how can I be expected to follow an ex employee that was close to being fired for stealing time? I don't know about you folks but my mom & dad taught me not to steal.

And that DVD we all got in the mail ,,,, holy poop tell Chris to go back to school and learn how to read RIF !! & maybe look a little more professional and take the pirate loop out of his ear.

Do you want this guy representing us ? I will take a pass.

VOTE NO TO ANOTHER PAY CUT CALLED UNION DUES !!

i'm assuming you dont have all the facts--and i dont listen to hearsay--so unless you can prove in writing that the gentelmen was "close" to being fired for 'stealing time'.i dont believe you....sorry:(