The front man is at it again!!!

TeamsterForever

TB Lurker
Credits
Gully Transport which also goes by the name of ICX, has mysteriously acquired WorldPac and Air Products!!! It's amazing that although NCT is out of business but the paint shop is open and tractors are being painted blue and white.....Gully's colors. The Bensalem drop yard is being used to store all WorldPac trailers until the auction is done then WorldPac is moving into 45 East Park Drive. Jerry Shields, Harry, Gonzo all running the show. Gary Wagner and Charles Frias also on board along with 30 or so drivers,road,regional,and local....hand picked ..... .47 a mile for road and regional and get this.......$23.50 for local.....no overtime......!!!!!! You go Harry aka. " THE PIED PIPER." I hope you're gonna pay all the mice that need lawyers once the WARN ACT pinches your butt!!! ATTENTION LOCAL 107, start now,oh wait these are all the no Voters!!!!!!!

Gully Transport which also goes by the name of ICX, has mysteriously acquired WorldPac and Air Products!!! It's amazing that although NCT is out of business but the paint shop is open and tractors are being painted blue and white.....Gully's colors. The Bensalem drop yard is being used to store all WorldPac trailers until the auction is done then WorldPac is moving into 45 East Park Drive. Jerry Shields, Harry, Gonzo all running the show. Gary Wagner and Charles Frias also on board along with 30 or so drivers,road,regional,and local....hand picked ..... .47 a mile for road and regional and get this.......$23.50 for local.....no overtime......!!!!!! You go Harry aka. " THE PIED PIPER." I hope you're gonna pay all the mice that need lawyers once the WARN ACT pinches your butt!!! ATTENTION LOCAL 107, start now,oh wait these are all the no Voters!!!!!!!
Reminds me of a song. I think by Cripian St Peters (I'm the Pied Piper) follow me I'm the Pied Pier and I'll show you where it's at!!!

Reminds me of a song. I think by Cripian St Peters (I'm the Pied Piper) follow me I'm the Pied Pier and I'll show you where it's at!!!

I forgot the next verse! Come on babe TRUST in me I'm the pied piper! Thought it should be added! It is a good song though

Now wait,dont forget Jerry was out in grove port OH. signing a new contract with Cardinal Healthcare. Now you know why they're highering Teams. More ammo for lawyers to take to SEC. to add to Indictments.
Also Jimmac has joined NEWJEVIC inc. Oh wait This just in now they're moving trailers into LessliePools. Who will be next,my thought is Heritage Bag. what do YaLL think ?????