The Future

Discussion in 'Central Transport/Vitran' started by ltl is great, Oct 21, 2012.

1. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

They could fire Keylon....If its that bad why don't they? Replace him with McClimon.....You could be right...I'm willing to accept that....But I think its a bit extreme to spin us off. Not just yet.......But I'm not willing to lose a bottle of Crown Maple.......Oh....Hell no.

2. runawaytrain

I'm pulling this thread back up to the front so the new guys and girls can see why we are in this mess. Many think Keylon is the problem and should have turned this company around by now. He hasn't been here long enough to make a difference. It took years to get in this mess and it will takes years to come out. And we will come out...The question is will it be dead or alive. I say his FedX cronyism has been his greatest downfall. If he could just get out of that mindset that those people are the saviors of this company. You would think he would have learned by now considering how many have walked out on him. He is going to be the scapegoat for Gaetz mistakes if this company fails. And that's unfortunate because he had very little to do with their failure. You must understand this has been years in the making and you got to have the overall BIG PICTURE. I'm gonna take the high road now to limit getting too many PM's ripping me for kissing CK'S booty...See I don't blame him...And however this plays out I won't walk away angry. Maybe it's because I look at things in life as a lesson learned. There will always be things in this life that we don't want to happen. But they do happen and we must learn to accept them and move on. And there-in could lie the problem for Chris. He can't move on from FedX.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
  3. had enough

had enough pErSoN oF iNtErEsT

most of the stuff your saying i agree with, but they don't have enough to stay open through 2014.

4. runawaytrain

Here you go Tammy....read it and weep.

5. had enough

had enough pErSoN oF iNtErEsT

damage control isn't working, someone needs to go back to the drawing board.

6. aiaslfdo

aiaslfdo New Member

LTL is Great summarized things very well.... All I know, is as a driver, there are 11,000 to 12,000 shipments that will be looking for a new home, soon.. I too should and will be looking for a new home soon.

7. runawaytrain

Although I said this a thousand times in a thousand ways fudge this post by"ltl is great" says it all. No one could have saved Vitran..........We were doomed from the beginning.

8. runawaytrain

DOOMED by Gaetz

9. runawaytrain

This post says it all. My friend ultimately got banned but not before he posted this masterpiece.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015