ODFL | The Future!

Your honest BIASED opinion -- seen from a very narrow vantage point of your job. Come talk to me when you can see the big picture and understand other people's perspectives.
No need to. The way I took this in my narrow view is you think you are better than me or anyone else that works at OD.

Reactions: DMT
No need to. The way I took this in my narrow view is you think you are better than me or anyone else that works at OD.

I haven't once propped myself up or talked about any of my accomplishments. All I've tried to do is open your eyes to the broader view of how things work here. You only know what you've been taught or experienced yourself.

I haven't once propped myself up or talked about any of my accomplishments. All I've tried to do is open your eyes to the broader view of how things work here. You only know what you've been taught or experienced yourself.
What is taught and experienced is by definition "how things work here"...

O'h I know alot more about OD and Corp operation than you think.:lmao:..Just look around you will see someone driving that Volvo and those flipped out trailers.Look very close..:eagerness:..

I enjoyed being part of the new campaign. Unbelievable what can be done with a couple camera's and a computer.All I did was seat in the truck and act like I was driving.lol..Again,I love OD and I have been very fortunate to be part of alot of things with OD and it is a honor everyday to drive the big green machine.I'm out in the ditches everyday seeing and hearing what our customers and competition is talking and doing.The funny thing is we and our competition are one big family.We have a place here to voice our concerns and frustration's and just hope someone is watching and listening. Corp. is watching in someway.Over the years of being on here and seeing what you all complain about not having to do your job.I have talked and sent email to several at Corp and hope it was addressed and you got what was needed.We all can agree to disagree.I have got mad and had my problems with several on here.But,I love you all like my brother's and at the end of the day I have always had a little fun joking around.Lets all give Mr Guru a little respect.He is new to the board and he will learn how things roll on here for sure.

Also,we really need to go back to the one on one survey's.OD has started a Human Resource deal that there is a person at term level that report's back to Corp level on any concern's that are not getting addressed at the Term level.That's fine but can I trust a person that has been at the term level and has been put into this position.This position should have been filled by someone from the outside that doesn't report to the term level.

The real issue on the "HR Person" is that qualified outside HR candidates should have been hired, not admins or whomever moved into these positions.

I made a visit today.Look what I seen when I walked into the front lobby of Corporate."ME":tr10driving03:

dJyw6Nv.jpg

1wTTqus.jpg