Yellow | The future

fake psychic

TB Lurker
Credits
Hidden Agenda: Creation of the North American Union

Imagine as a Road Driver having to make a team run from the southern ports of Mexico to Quebec, Canada and back using only one currency and no inspections to delay you. You might say to yourself, no thanks. However many Mexican drivers would rejoice at the opportunity. If the creation of the North American Union (NAU) goes thru as perceived, it could be a reality.
The 109th Congress (2005-2006) has created and passed legislation to support the implementation of the North American Union (NAU) without any address to the public of it's paralleled direction and intent of their legislation.The CFR report outlines recommendations that "should be pursued now" to advance the NAU and "long term steps to be implemented by 2010".

FOR MORE INFO GO TO ROADDRIVER.ORG

Maybe each local should pick a member to be a canidate for a house rep or senate and pay for the campaign. If we get enough elected, we can change some of these things. Just a thought.

mardots58 said:
However many Mexican drivers would rejoice at the opportunity. If the creation of the North American Union (NAU) goes thru as perceived, it could be a reality.
Thats the state of things right now. I think the goal of NAFTA and now this is to consolidat wealth among the wealthy aand drive down the working class to the lowest common denominator. All you have to do is look at the meat packing industry. Through the use of Mexicans and moving the plants to the country they broke the unions there and now you top out in those places for half of what guys union and non made 20 years ago. And has the price of beef gone down drasticly, no. If you talk about unions in these places with a republican, they'll tell you that would make the prices go up. What really makes the price go up is these D@mn CEO's and executives that make millions regardless of if they fail and even more for any success they may have, no matter how mediocre.

So my question is, what the hell is stopping us? We have the money. Why not go for it? Have we become to lazy? I'd be the first to jump at the opportunity to try and change things.