ABF | The get it off your chest thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muler

TB Veteran
Credits
If you have something to say this is the thread to say it in. So don't be bashful let it out.

Opps....too late I already took my beef to another new thread....Please merge.
And another thing just once I would like to argue a point with one of you.....But everytime I'm wagging tails and bumping noses with one of you, the other has your nose in the others arse. Thes twofers are getting old.....Stand on your own for once.....both of ya.

See you think this thread is about you and it isn't. You are just one person that can post here NOT THE ONLY ONE! Your silly attempt to discredit me was groundless and many have already responded to me on how silly you sound. This thread is for anyone to come to and not tie up a thread where people are trying to get information on a real subject matter. But as I have always known you think your self above others. JUST SAYING! You can have your thread that I directed you to start. That is how it should be you stay on topic or take it to another thread where it belongs. YOUR DIRECTING BROTHER ALWAYS!

See you think this thread is about you and it isn't. You are just one person that can post here NOT THE ONLY ONE! Your silly attempt to discredit me was groundless and many have already responded to me on how silly you sound. This thread is for anyone to come to and not tie up a thread where people are trying to get information on a real subject matter. But as I have always known you think your self above others. JUST SAYING! You can have your thread that I directed you to start. That is how it should be you stay on topic or take it to another thread where it belongs. YOUR DIRECTING BROTHER ALWAYS!
So ya wanna post all who PMd you about how silly I am? I would rather you did'nt but you seem to think it just fine.....and I don't care if you leave my other thread or not I just figured it was a beef and belonged here.....But lets use it as an attempt to discredit my motives,,,,typicle Muler

And you can direct all you want my compliance is due to the Rules of the Road not Mulers Decree.

Why do you and a few others try to come to the ABF forum and cause trouble. If you don't like me deal with me don't disrupt them. I have always stood my ground and not needed the help of others to defend my stance. You have made many post that does nothing to help ABF Teamsters on our forums. Why don't you do that in your yrc forum? If you don't like me that's fine. I think your post where you always say JUST SAYING is funny and stupid sounding that is why I incorporate it in some of my post just to know it is being read by you and you can see just how stupid it looks. If you have something to say do so like a man not in the third party. I don't really care for you and I don't hide it. You on the other hand try to back door people instead of facing them head on. Now I have given you a forum to meet BROTHERS HEAD ON! Now let's see where this takes you. I'M JUST SAYING! YOUR FACE TO FACE BROTHER ALWAYS!

And you can direct all you want my compliance is due to the Rules of the Road not Mulers Decree.
See back door wolf. I directed you to start a new thread and you did. That not a bad thing you FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS! See I give credit where credit is due. YOUR FOREVER INSTRUCTING BROTHER ALWAYS!

See back door wolf. I directed you to start a new thread and you did. That not a bad thing you FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS! See I give credit where credit is due. YOUR FOREVER INSTRUCTING BROTHER ALWAYS!
Yea some of us know how to follow rules......if ya are now complete in your life then we will say it was due to your Decree. Now if I could just get you to understand what PM stands for.....no excuses.....no twisting.......What does it mean?

I have something to get off my chest...the way I see it is that we have some YRC Teamsters that come here to just post derogatory remarks...which in itself doesn't bother me in the least but the problem is that its all deceitful and false information that they absolutely no basis to backing their BS up. Then when ask to supply their proof...they simply refuse...so in reality just come here to disrupt our forum.

So wolf...please do tell me more about your theory...lol

Better yet...how about facts...backed up with proof!!!!

Yea some of us know how to follow rules......if ya are now complete in your life then we will say it was due to your Decree. Now if I could just get you to understand what PM stands for.....no excuses.....no twisting.......What does it mean?
I know what PM means and I know what a public forum is. Now you post a PM that I posted that was not on the open forum. If you can't then you are a trouble maker. albag posted a open forum comment and I responded to it. I just commented that he had sent the same thing to me in a PM. And was questioning why. But my response to him was after he had posted it in a open forum. Have I ever posted one of your PM's to me in the open forum? NO! So please take into consideration how stupid your post sounds. I am glad you have to stoop to the site down under level just to try and get some attention. Now say what you really want to say. Man up let's hear it I would like to hear what wolf really has to say not in a third party kind of way. I'm JUST SAYING!

I know what PM means and I know what a public forum is. Now you post a PM that I posted that was not on the open forum. If you can't then you are a trouble maker. albag posted a open forum comment and I responded to it. I just commented that he had sent the same thing to me in a PM. And was questioning why. But my response to him was after he had posted it in a open forum. Have I ever posted one of your PM's to me in the open forum? NO! So please take into consideration how stupid your post sounds. I am glad you have to stoop to the site down under level just to try and get some attention. Now say what you really want to say. Man up let's hear it I would like to hear what wolf really has to say not in a third party kind of way. I'm JUST SAYING!
Did Albag say this is a PM I sent to Muler? Hell No.......So just why did you feel the need to point it out if he did'nt????

And in response to a post elsewhere since when is "I" third party? It was a great post I reponded to and You just had to attack me for it as I knew you would. Dog knows damn well when he's gonna get kicked long before the boot gets there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Since you can't even decide which thread you want to use now...you say this one then you use the other one...I will take your quote from the other one and reply here...after all...you requested it to be here:

Just let me say if thats the way it is at ABF I would keep things close to the vest........I disagree in case you could'nt tell. And My membership at TB does not say Just YRC but not 301 but not 710 ect. I'm sure my membership is being discused as we speak....Stay tuned.

Here's wolf at his best...playing the sympathy card...implying that he will be banned for just having an argument with a mod...how pathetic...lol

He must think that the mods on here are all superficial...believe me...IMO...there isn't one Mod on here that way and every single one of them are fair and just!

Since you can't even decide which thread you want to use now...you say this one then you use the other one...I will take your quote from the other one and reply here...after all...you requested it to be here:

Here's wolf at his best...playing the sympathy card...implying that he will be banned for just having an argument with a mod...how pathetic...lol

He must think that the mods on here are all superficial...believe me...IMO...there isn't one Mod on here that way and every single one of them are fair and just!
First off Docker sympathy is not what I'm looking for. I want Muler to Man up and admit he screwed up instead of twisting it the way he is....And he was using the stay on topic crap cause he had no arguement for his actions......Don't try to say he did'nt have his finger on the button. Can you honestly say different? No fibbing now. I would have said Lieing or is it Liaing? Wished I would have studied in school.

And I cannot merge the posts but it really does'nt matter to me....I was just trying to be cooperative.....Not allowed I guess. Pick which ever suits ya and I'll be along shortly.

Did Albag say this is a PM I sent to Muler? Hell No.......So just why did you feel the need to point it out if he did'nt????

And in response to a post elsewhere since when is "I" third party? It was a great post I reponded to and You just had to attack me for it as I knew you would. Dog knows damn well when he's gonna get kicked long before the boot gets there.
The first part of your post was in response to papajohn's great post.

But then at the bottom you start talking in the third party AGAIN!

Our upcoming contract will affect all freight Teamsters and papajohn was spot on about the far reaching affects it will have on all.

Are you having trouble comprehending things. albag posted it on the open forum why aren't you confronting him about the matter? I just responded in open forum to what he posted. Then I questioned him why he had also sent it in a PM. Is that so hard for you to understand. I don't think so, you just want trouble and aren't enough of a man to come at me on a real subject matter. You don't like my post on many subjects but you won't come straight forward like a man. And no I have not discussed your being kicked off this site with anyone. I use people like you and some of the other trouble makers to show MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS what can happen if they don't watch you are dealing with. I am my own man and don't need any help I stand by my convictions and would like to see more of that from you. Now what is really bothering you. YOUR HOPING TO HELP YOU HEAL BROTHER ALWAYS!

First off Docker sympathy is not what I'm looking for. I want Muler to Man up and admit he screwed up instead of twisting it the way he is....And he was using the stay on topic crap cause he had no arguement for his actions......Don't try to say he did'nt have his finger on the button. Can you honestly say different? No fibbing now. I would have said Lieing or is it Liaing? Wished I would have studied in school.

And I cannot merge the posts but it really does'nt matter to me....I was just trying to be cooperative.....Not allowed I guess. Pick which ever suits ya and I'll be along shortly.
Nobody fibbed as you call it. I am the one that ask albag why he posted it in both. You are just trying to cause trouble. (THERE'S A SHOCKER)

The first part of your post was in response to papajohn's great post.

But then at the bottom you start talking in the third party AGAIN!

Our upcoming contract will affect all freight Teamsters and papajohn was spot on about the far reaching affects it will have on all.

Are you having trouble comprehending things. albag posted it on the open forum why aren't you confronting him about the matter? I just responded in open forum to what he posted. Then I questioned him why he had also sent it in a PM. Is that so hard for you to understand. I don't think so, you just want trouble and aren't enough of a man to come at me on a real subject matter. You don't like my post on many subjects but you won't come straight forward like a man. And no I have not discussed your being kicked off this site with anyone. I use people like you and some of the other trouble makers to show MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS what can happen if they don't watch you are dealing with. I am my own man and don't need any help I stand by my convictions and would like to see more of that from you. Now what is really bothering you. YOUR HOPING TO HELP YOU HEAL BROTHER ALWAYS!
I still do not consider my response as third party....but if you insist, whats your point? Share the wonderful all knowing wisdom.......and ignore the question that you don't want to answer......Why was it imperitive that you pointed out it was a PM when Albag did'nt?

Nobody fibbed as you call it. I am the one that ask albag why he posted it in both. You are just trying to cause trouble. (THERE'S A SHOCKER)
Hey Docker you got a growth on your arse? One at a time boys....please.

If you weren't looking for sympathy...why did you make this statement?
I'm sure my membership is being discused as we speak....Stay tuned.

You want him to admit that he screwed up when he never screwed up at all...only in your mind...you...yourself said it was your theory...and yours alone. If there are any other members that feel the same as you...I sure hope that they will respond because IMO...there is nothing wrong with posting a PM that contained the exact same message as someone posted in the open forum...which was only done so as to why albag would send a PM withe the exact same message that he also posted in the open forum...doesn't that sound suspicious to you? I think that maybe you should be questioning albag's motives here and asking him just why he did that...don't you?

Hey Docker you got a growth on your arse? One at a time boys....please.

Then why don't you reply to us one at a time? Unless your looking for sympathy again trying to make it look like we're ganging up on poor little wolf. Remember...you are the one with the distorted accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.