ABF | The get it off your chest thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you weren't looking for sympathy...why did you make this statement?

You want him to admit that he screwed up when he never screwed up at all...only in your mind...you...yourself said it was your theory...and yours alone. If there are any other members that feel the same as you...I sure hope that they will respond because IMO...there is nothing wrong with posting a PM that contained the exact same message as someone posted in the open forum...which was only done so as to why albag would send a PM withe the exact same message that he also posted in the open forum...doesn't that sound suspicious to you? I think that maybe you should be questioning albag's motives here and asking him just why he did that...don't you?
Go back and read it again the Theory was in why he did it.....we have the proof that he did. It was wrong and really concerns me that you can't see that. Maybe Muler will explain why he felt the need to point out it was a PM while we are waiting

Then why don't you reply to us one at a time? Unless your looking for sympathy again trying to make it look like we're ganging up on poor little wolf. Remember...you are the one with the distorted accusation.
I have been up intill Muler quoted a post I made to you......Think I may have responded once to you early on thinking it was Muler but that was before the Biich thread was started. If it really bothers ya so don't worry I will do my best to try and keep up....Tails Up Boys.

Go back and read it again the Theory was in why he did it.....we have the proof that he did. It was wrong and really concerns me that you can't see that. Maybe Muler will explain why he felt the need to point out it was a PM while we are waiting

Obviously...there is a difference in the way we think...isn't there? IMO...just why in the hell would albag send a PM and then post it in an open forum? Doesn't make a lick of sense to me...and the first thing that comes to my mind is something sneaky...especially knowing albag like I do!

So...like I mentioned before...why aren't you asking albag why he did that?

I have been up intill Muler quoted a post I made to you......Think I may have responded once to you early on thinking it was Muler but that was before the Biich thread was started. If it really bothers ya so don't worry I will do my best to try and keep up....Tails Up Boys.

The real problem is with you three YRC boys coming here...like you with your wild story and those other two that make claims they can't and don't even try to back up! Tell me...why is that Wolf?

Obviously...there is a difference in the way we think...isn't there? IMO...just why in the hell would albag send a PM and then post it in an open forum? Doesn't make a lick of sense to me...and the first thing that comes to my mind is something sneaky...especially knowing albag like I do!

So...like I mentioned before...why aren't you asking albag why he did that?
He already said why he did what he did (DOCKER)....why ask again? Still waiting for Mulers answer....its coming....its coming

He already said why he did what he did silly....why ask again? Still waiting for Mulers answer....its coming....its coming

Oh...so you want Muler to be responsible for his silliness? Is that what you are saying?

The real problem is with you three YRC boys coming here...like you with your wild story and those other two that make claims they can't and don't even try to back up! Tell me...why is that Wolf?
Docker I don't need somebody elses nose in my arse....I can answer for myself. Now if ya want My Theory....

Oh...so you want Muler to be responsible for his silliness? Is that what you are saying?
Thats got to be the first....twist 10 words to try and make a point. Do you really need me to break it down for ya or are you just being Silly?

Docker I don't need somebody elses nose in my arse....I can answer for myself. Now if ya want My Theory....

I don't want to hear theories...like I said...we hear enough from those other two...I want to hear your opinion on why it's such a big deal that Muler posted a PM that already was posted on the open forum from the the original sender?

Thats got to be the first....twist 10 words to try and make a point. Do you really need me to break it down for ya or are you just being Silly?

By all means...break it down for me....

I don't want to hear theories...like I said...we hear enough from those other two...I want to hear your opinion on why it's such a big deal that Muler posted a PM that already was posted on the open forum from the the original sender?
Because it was sent PM.....then Muler started with an agenda that I'm still hoping he can explain.....but something tells me its not gonna happen. Hell even me and you have enough respect to keep PMs private..no mater how pissed we are.......So how was it Muler? Why did you feel the need to point out it was a PM? Did it make the Man look smaller in your eyes......did a bunch off your stary eyed admirerers high five you in PM? On second thought don't answer that last question, what the hell was I thinking? You probably would.

Because it was sent PM.....then Muler started with an agenda that I'm still hoping he can explain.....but something tells me its not gonna happen. Hell even me and you have enough respect to keep PMs private..no mater how pissed we are.......So how was it Muler? Why did you feel the need to point out it was a PM? Did it make the Man look smaller in your eyes......did a bunch off your stary eyed admirerers high five you in PM? On second thought don't answer that last question, what the hell was I thinking? You probably would.

Ok...looks like we will have to take this slow and one step at a time...OK

First...what does PM stand for?

Since this is the appropriate venue for this, Muler as a moderator WHY did you allow slim66 and joe the plumber to exchange what were CLEARLY personal attacks? What truly saddens me is that YOU NEVER stepped in and put a stop to what were obvious forum violations.

Ok...looks like we will have to take this slow and one step at a time...OK

First...what does PM stand for?
PRIVATE MESSAGE.....and I already know your gonna say because he posted the same in open forum....thats BS.. period and your not gonna get me to forget the WHY MULER?

Since this is the appropriate venue for this, Muler as a moderator WHY did you allow slim66 and joe the plumber to exchange what were CLEARLY personal attacks? What truly saddens me is that YOU NEVER stepped in and put a stop to what were obvious forum violations.

You really are something...with all this going on about you posting a pm and then posting it on the open forum...you ask this question. Are you ever going to man up?

PRIVATE MESSAGE.....and I already know your gonna say because he posted the same in open forum....thats BS.. period and your not gonna get me to forget the WHY MULER?

I don't want you to forget...I want you to admit the real reason why you're making a big deal out of this...and that is because of how much you despise the man but since you can't debate the man head on without looking like a fool...you have to resort to these underhanded tactics...why can't you admit to that? Just saying!

You really are something...with all this going on about you posting a pm and then posting it on the open forum...you ask this question. Are you ever going to man up?
Yea he should have Pmd it for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.