ABF | The get it off your chest thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want you to forget...I want you to admit the real reason why you're making a big deal out of this...and that is because of how much you despise the man but since you can't debate the man head on without looking like a fool...you have to resort to these underhanded tactics...why can't you admit to that? Just saying!
Damn you Docker now Muler has gone to work without an answer....or was that the Plan......There was nothing underhanded in any of this I have been right here all morning and telling why it was wrong....Muler is the one running, and yelling your out of order.....turn his mike off. Comon Docker youve seen that stuff hav'nt you......Or is this all just an internet facade you project?

Out of respect for TB and all its Decent members I will not respond any further in open forum.

It has been four weeks since you made this post and none since...until today...You have been laying back that long since Muler embarrassed the hell out of you to try and get even and are using this pitiful excuse as an opportunity to make a mountain out of a mole hill. You truly are sad wolf...

Damn you Docker now Muler has gone to work without an answer....or was that the Plan......There was nothing underhanded in any of this I have been right here all morning and telling why it was wrong....Muler is the one running, and yelling your out of order.....turn his mike off. Comon Docker youve seen that stuff hav'nt you......Or is this all just an internet facade you project?

roflmao.gif
Muler run...are you actually trying to be serious here...you are truly a desperate man...aren't you? Why don't you try that one somewhere that people don't know him.
roflmao.gif

Since this is the appropriate venue for this, Muler as a moderator WHY did you allow slim66 and joe the plumber to exchange what were CLEARLY personal attacks? What truly saddens me is that YOU NEVER stepped in and put a stop to what were obvious forum violations.

Ok...you made your post...now you can go back hiding behind a tree!
roflmao.gif

By all means...do tell....
I was on antoher thread so hope I can catch up......That post was to you about not responding, now that I know there is no respect for the rules of the road I'm back.

I don't think even I knew the real Muler untill last night.....so I won't hold that against anybody that might be misguided.

He is not gonna play your game...I'm just saying....

Oh I just realized its Sunday so Muler will be off to Church not work......I hope you understand my delema....Retired its always Saterday

I was on antoher thread so hope I can catch up......That post was to you about not responding, now that I know there is no respect for the rules of the road I'm back.

I don't think even I knew the real Muler untill last night.....so I won't hold that against anybody that might be misguided.

He is not gonna play your game...I'm just saying....

Nice try...you can do better that that...lol

Tell me wolf...Muler shut you up for four weeks on your last debate...now try and tell me that you don't despise the man!

Out of respect for TB and all its Decent members I will not respond any further in open forum.

You can ignore this post all you want wolf...but I will keep bringing it up until you explain yourself.

Nice try...you can do better that that...lol

Tell me wolf...Muler shut you up for four weeks on your last debate...now try and tell me that you don't despise the man!

You pick a post from four weeks ago and I told ya why I posted it.....We entered PM and even you respected that.....or did you share them with Muler? Is that where he got the idea it was alright? I actuley said good bye to all and left on my own accorde due to Muler doing his damdest to drive a wedge between
us Teamsters.....I mistakenly thought that my participating in our BS that it would stop If I left....Even told Jeff to Pull the plug, I really had no intensions of using my TB memembership again......Until I seen that horsechit last night. Then I realized it was still going to continue without me so what the hell, I figured it was OK to point out what Muler really is. Most will see it some will not.....

You can ignore this post all you want wolf...but I will keep bringing it up until you explain yourself.

And again so that you can not twist it this was a post to you and you alone after we made a nuicence out of ourselves....we then continued between ourselves.....Does that answer your question or is there another twist in there?

Ps...I'm still trying to get spell check fixed in new Browser.....Please bear with my spelling.

You pick a post from four weeks ago and I told ya why I posted it.....We entered PM and even you respected that.....or did you share them with Muler? Is that where he got the idea it was alright? I actuley said good bye to all and left on my own accorde due to Muler doing his damdest to drive a wedge between
us Teamsters.....I mistakenly thought that my participating in our BS that it would stop If I left....Even told Jeff to Pull the plug, I really had no intensions of using my TB memembership again......Until I seen that horsechit last night. Then I realized it was still going to continue without me so what the hell, I figured it was OK to point out what Muler really is. Most will see it some will not.....

Are you actually accusing me now of wrong doing? C/mon wolf...get a grip...

Nice story...do you even believe that BS yourself? I guess whatever you have to tell yourself to save face...right?

BTW...the last time that you were on here and before you got embarrassed and left...you did point out what Muler really is...which was right!
roflmao.gif

To answer another question from you on why I'm pissed at Muler right now.....Don't you think thats fairly obviuos at the moment

And again so that you can not twist it this was a post to you and you alone after we made a nuicence out of ourselves....we then continued between ourselves.....Does that answer your question or is there another twist in there?

Ps...I'm still trying to get spell check fixed in new Browser.....Please bear with my spelling.

Oh...I know that me and you made nuisances out of ourselves...no denying that...but you conveniently neglect to mention that you didn't leave because of me...like you said...we settled our differences in the PM's...right?

I have something to get off my chest...the way I see it is that we have some YRC Teamsters that come here to just post derogatory remarks...which in itself doesn't bother me in the least but the problem is that its all deceitful and false information that they absolutely no basis to backing their BS up. Then when ask to supply their proof...they simply refuse...so in reality just come here to disrupt our forum.

So wolf...please do tell me more about your theory...lol

Better yet...how about facts...backed up with proof!!!!

people from all different trucking companies post on other companies forums all the time.And the YRC forum have had their share of disruptive posters. I still remember an ABF poster telling a YRC guy to go work for a real company ON THE YRC forum and 3 of the likes he got were from ABF people.Or the the time an ABF poster came to the YRC board to brag how he/she was at full rate with pension contributions.It seemed to me whenever it looked like YRC was done people from other companies would flock to the YRC forum to just to rub it in.My point it goes on all the time deal with it, or ignore it.

Are you actually accusing me now of wrong doing? C/mon wolf...get a grip...

Nice story...do you even believe that BS yourself? I guess whatever you have to tell yourself to save face...right?

BTW...the last time that you were on here and before you got embarrassed and left...you did point out what Muler really is...which was right!
roflmao.gif
I tried Docker.....I will not get the post exactly right but it was along with the lines of Muler was hell bent on dividing the Teamsters (ABF and YRC) The Membership from the IBT...I think I even through in his own local and I had tried for at least two years to circumvent that and failed. I then Waved good bye a post or two later. So yes I have told the truth sans BS

To answer another question from you on why I'm pissed at Muler right now.....Don't you think thats fairly obviuos at the moment

C/Mon wolf...you...Muler and myself go way back and things never were mended between us since that big blow up years ago. Are you trying to deny that now...or are you trying to say that it don't bother you and don't even think of that anymore just like you did four weeks ago when we got into it.

C/Mon wolf...you...Muler and myself go way back and things never were mended between us since that big blow up years ago. Are you trying to deny that now...or are you trying to say that it don't bother you and don't even think of that anymore just like you did four weeks ago when we got into it.
Hell no but I told Muler that R-14 asked us to leave that **** elswhere....you were there. So I am respecting the mans request.and will continue to do so.......By the way just so you know I counted 14 posts after my I will not respond in open forum.....So I'm hoping your just misinformed about that subject about when I left.

people from all different trucking companies post on other companies forums all the time.And the YRC forum have had their share of disruptive posters. I still remember an ABF poster telling a YRC guy to go work for a real company ON THE YRC forum and 3 of the likes he got were from ABF people.Or the the time an ABF poster came to the YRC board to brag how he/she was at full rate with pension contributions.It seemed to me whenever it looked like YRC was done people from other companies would flock to the YRC forum to just to rub it in.My point it goes on all the time deal with it, or ignore it.

First of all...don't try and tell me what to do...I don't ignore false and misleading information...just because you might personally do...that don't mean everyone should...you understand that point?

Second...I don't care what other posters do or where they go...I'm talking about myself...do you see me disrupting the YRC forum...no! That's because I respect their forum enough to stay off with any negative comments...after all...they have enough on their plate at the moment and don't need me to stir things even more...so you see...I expect the same here when other company posters come to just stir things up with misleading and false information with absolutely nothing to back it up.To me...that is disrespecting our forum by doing so and I for one will not stand for it!

If you have a problem with an ABF poster...be man enough to confront him...don't tell me about it...unless you have a problem with me personally...then by all means...tell me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.