ABF | The get it off your chest thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'warn act' is no joke, man. Judy is warning of terminal closings, mass layoffs and major network reductions if you continue to break balls. Hey, you got your work cut out. Okay man, wolf and I will leave you alone..good luck on dat.
So...you have wolf on a leash and he follows your command? How much lower can it go?

Nobody edits/lies like you do. You are thee best deflector/twister in da business. Okay, let's change the part where you're saying "Hey you ABF Teamsters" to read..ABFer. ABFer the 2-bit cheap shot clown and you will have it right. Hi, my name is Joe the plumber, plunging waste is my game

What's the matter Joe...trying to backpeddle now? Here's your post:

We shall see how much of a hair cut you get from Judy. I can't wait just to laugh in your foolish 2-bit face..fool. You will never get the premium pension I'm getting
never:fingure::9529:

Youu can squirm and crawl all you want...but the fact remains clear on what you really think about ABF and the ABF Teamsters. It was evident before this post...with this post and will be with most of your future posts on this forum.You despise ABF and ABF Teamsters and you come to this forum with the sole intent to disrupt our forum...plain and simple.

In this post you are stating that you wish the worst for the ABF Teamsters in these upcoming contract negotiations and can't wait to laugh in all our foolish faces.It doesn't matter...when you stated this to one ABF Teamster...it just shows just what you think of all of us.

You brag about your premium pension that you're getting and boast that we will never see it...and to add insult to injury...this was posted on the YRC forum...just how sad is that? This is not just a slap in the face to the ABF Teamsters but to your fellow YRC Teamsters as well...even more so. You are on their forum knowing damn well what Billy Boy's effect had on their pensions and you have the audacity to make that statement! But...If they want to put up with that BS over there...let them...but like I said...I won't tolerate you coming here as a guest to our forum spouting insults and posting obnoxious replies and disrespecting the ABF forum anymore....Those days are over pal!

You absolutely have no respect for the Rank and File and are a disgrace to every Teamster...past and present!!!!

What's the matter Joe...trying to backpeddle now? Here's your post:

You absolutely have no respect for the Rank and File and are a disgrace to every Teamster...past and present!!!!

Me respect you?
bean_laughing_lg_nwm.gif

I don't respect twister lying people like you

Read my lips..then read my post a gain. I directed it at the
ABFool
aka abfer​

Me respect you?
bean_laughing_lg_nwm.gif

I don't respect twister lying people like you

Read my lips..then read my post a gain. I directed it at the
ABFool
aka abfer​

What part don't you understand...did I stutter?

Getting real desperate ain't ya Docker. Joes got ya bad. :LMAO: I suspect most of the ABF people will see it for what it is....

Like I said Wolf...we will be finding out just how people will see Joe for what he is!!!!!!!!

Here's one reporting in:

Is that what it is all about "Joe" :bowdown: I have always said you were afraid if something happened to YRC or ABF your pension would be in trouble most likely getting cut..You always denied that but you have now spoken the truth..You don't care one bit about how many concessions that the members have to take as long as yours is protected..And don't go by that letter you say you have stating you are guaranteed your pension because like so many other contracts they can be broken..
Your true colors have come out again.. :Fart:

Anymore that want to report in?

How about anyone that wants to come to Joe's defense...how about you Wolf...just try and tell me what that post said about Joe's true colors!!!!

What part don't you understand...did I stutter?

I know brother Docker, I know. And I feel your pain Who would have thought the day would ever come when the superior managed ABF would ask for concessions. Why this is something that could only happen at a mismanaged YRC company. Oh well, what the hell

Even da rich are feeling da pinch. My pension taxes are going up. As well as my capital gains tax, dividend taxes and property-estate taxes. This is awful brother, I may have to go back to work just to pay the taxes. That dam Hoffa and Zollars are to blame for all of this. What's a teamster to do? We have to shut this country down..that's what. We got to stick together brother
2344.gif
and show them we ain't gonna take it anymore

and you're doing a job great trying to discredit me oh boo hoo twiddley doo..keep up the good work:eck13:

:guinesssmilie:

I know brother Docker, I know. And I feel your pain Who would have thought the day would ever come when the superior managed ABF would ask for concessions. Why this is something that could only happen at a mismanaged YRC company. Oh well, what the hell

Even da rich are feeling da pinch. My pension taxes are going up. As well as my capital gains tax, dividend taxes and property-estate taxes. This is awful brother, I may have to go back to work just to pay the taxes. That dam Hoffa and Zollars are to blame for all of this. What's a teamster to do? We have to shut this country down..that's what. We got to stick together brother
2344.gif

and you're doing a job great trying to discredit me oh boo hoo twiddley doo..keep up the good work:eck13:

First of all...the only brother you have...is your pal Billy Boy...or is he your lover? Whatever...that's where you loyalty lies! Just remember...you are collecting a Teamster pension...not a Joe pension or a Billy Boy pension...

And the only thing that you can stick to is kissing Billy boy's ass and disgracing the Rank and File every opportunity you get...so stick to the facts.

As for this:

Even da rich are feeling da pinch. My pension taxes are going up. As well as my capital gains tax, dividend taxes and property-estate taxes. This is awful brother, I may have to go back to work just to pay the taxes.

As I have told you before:

beggar-beggar-hobo-homeless-smiley-emoticon-000589-large.gif

Go beg elsewhere!!!!

2344.gif

Now PJ,
(You don't mind if I just call you PJ do you? Plunger Joe takes up more space and time, so PJ it is). OK, PJ, you promised that you and Wolf were going to leave us alone (not the first time you lied and won't be the last) and Wolf is following your orders. So why don't you do the same? You are making him look bad. BTW keep up the clip art, I like the end result.

Now PJ,
(You don't mind if I just call you PJ do you? Plunger Joe takes up more space and time, so PJ it is). OK, PJ, you promised that you and Wolf were going to leave us alone (not the first time you lied and won't be the last) and Wolf is following your orders. So why don't you do the same? You are making him look bad. BTW keep up the clip art, I like the end result.

Are your sure it isn't BJ...lol

I see it for what it is and it is obvious that you and I see it differently. BTW garnering a 'like' from Plunger Joe might be a badge of honor for you in your mind but for me it casts you in a negative light.
That it bothers you does not in the least concern me.....You know damn well this was between you and Joe. You could have stated that...but for reasons only you know ya want to let Docker run with his misinformation. Who's being led around here?

That it bothers you does not in the least concern me.....You know damn well this was between you and Joe. You could have stated that...but for reasons only you know ya want to let Docker run with his misinformation. Who's being led around here?

Just read this post:

We shall see how much of a hair cut you get from Judy. I can't wait just to laugh in your foolish 2-bit face..fool. You will never get the premium pension I'm getting
never:fingure::9529:

Now...tell me...just what does it say about the poster and tell me what you think he is stating?

You will never get the premium pension I'm getting

Explain Wolf...and on the YRC forum to boot...and Joe knowing how Bill screwed with all their pensions and everyone knowing how Joe kisses Billy's ass every single chance he gets...please explain? C'mon...tell me how he respects the Rank and File?

Just read this post:

Now...tell me...just what does it say about the poster and tell me what you think he is stating?
I think it was a very poor shot at a specific poster. I got a very specific Brother at YRC that if it folds I will personally call and laugh at. Then I will anguish over the rest affected. Do I think he would love to see pain to ABFer.....You, Muler? I have my Opinions, matters not....again let me know when your worried about the ABF Teamsters future, and not just makin Braggin rights on TB.

I do not understand, between who and PJ? I am not in favor of anyone running with misinformation but have not seen any on Docker's part. However, I can't say the same for PJ. And it does not really bother me in some kind of sadistic way I enjoy seeing PJ get spanked repetitively, it is reminiscent of the days he was locked in his gym locker and I am entertained as some others are. What really cracks me up is how he professes to hold your leash. He's locked in his gym locker with your leash in his hands.

I do not understand, between who and PJ? I am not in favor of anyone running with misinformation but have not seen any on Docker's part. However, I can't say the same for PJ. And it does not really bother me in some kind of sadistic way I enjoy seeing PJ get spanked repetitively, it is reminiscent of the days he was locked in his gym locker and I am entertained as some others are. What really cracks me up is how he professes to hold your leash. He's locked in his gym locker with your leash in his hands.
ABFer this really pains me to see you in this light. Take care.

I think it was a very poor shot at a specific poster. I got a very specific Brother at YRC that if it folds I will personally call and laugh at. Then I will anguish over the rest affected. Do I think he would love to see pain to ABFer.....You, Muler? I have my Opinions, matters not....again let me know when your worried about the ABF Teamsters future, and not just makin Braggin rights on TB.

One point that you neglect to mention..you and Joe are guests on this forum...and Joe doesn't seem to grasp the idea on just how a guest is supposed to conduct himself on another forum...do you ?

I find it amusing that you single this one post about Joe...of all his posts on this forum with the sole intent of causing nothing but disruption on our forum...and act like it is just this one post...and choose now to come to his aide. I have news for you...it's almost every single post that he makes on our forum. And like I told him even before I posted that stupid post of his,,,his days of disrupting our forum are over!

One point that you neglect to mention..you and Joe are guests on this forum...and Joe doesn't seem to grasp the idea on just how a guest is supposed to conduct himself on another forum...do you ?
That post was a reply to a guest in his forum.....your the one that brought it here. ABFer has came to that same forum and said Joe's pension will be used for a new roof. I could have seen that as all YRC Pensions will be paying for a roof but chose to see it for what it was. A cheep shot at someone he has a running battle with. And if you think letting you and Muler run wild is the proper way to act, then no I do not. I am a guest on TB you nor I lay claim to nothing on it, and if you don't like it...sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.