ABF | The get it off your chest thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no but I told Muler that R-14 asked us to leave that **** elswhere....you were there. So I am respecting the mans request.and will continue to do so.......By the way just so you know I counted 14 posts after my I will not respond in open forum.....So I'm hoping your just misinformed about that subject about when I left.

Did I say that was your last post? I said that it has been four weeks since you last posted.

So do tell...why did it take your four weeks to respond?

Oh...I know that me and you made nuisances out of ourselves...no denying that...but you conveniently neglect to mention that you didn't leave because of me...like you said...we settled our differences in the PM's...right?
Yes did I not say that. If I said I left becuase of you I was in the wrong.......Your better than I can you point out where I said "YOU"? It was most definitley becuase of Mulers BS. Sorry if I screwed up on that.

Did I say that was your last post? I said that it has been four weeks since you last posted.

So do tell...why did it take your four weeks to respond?
How many ways do I have to answer the same questions? .....Yet again here is my leaving post

And Now it is time for me to admit that I have failed. Over the last couple of years I have tried my dardnest to get the insults and inuedndos to stop. My message and posts have always been about Unifing the members. And yes by attacking those guilty. With the Moderator Muler it is not posible. He can continue to imply YRC cowards, name call and and insult the Teamster leadership for all to see, even try to devide his own Local. I will no longer participate in his foolishness. I have not given enough credit to the Drivers that come to TB to see the truth on their own. For that I opologize....Carry on Muler...Your the Man

Yes did I not say that. If I said I left becuase of you I was in the wrong.......Your better than I can you point out where I said "YOU"? It was most definitley becuase of Mulers BS. Sorry if I screwed up on that.

You didn't screw up on that one Wolf...you never did say that you left because of me.

How many ways do I have to answer the same questions? .....Yet again here is my leaving post

And Now it is time for me to admit that I have failed. Over the last couple of years I have tried my dardnest to get the insults and inuedndos to stop. My message and posts have always been about Unifing the members. And yes by attacking those guilty. With the Moderator Muler it is not posible. He can continue to imply YRC cowards, name call and and insult the Teamster leadership for all to see, even try to devide his own Local. I will no longer participate in his foolishness. I have not given enough credit to the Drivers that come to TB to see the truth on their own. For that I opologize....Carry on Muler...Your the Man

You seem to be missing the point Wolf...I admit...I read the YRC forum all the time...and I don't care how bad anyone degrades me...ABF or the ABF Teamsters over there...that's their home and have the right to state anything they darn well please.I consider this forum my home and just like in my own home...I will not stand for anyone entering my home and disrespecting me or my own.

So just what was your question as it has eluded me completely?

I said that you neglected to say it wasn't me that made you leave...meaning you never stated who made you leave until you just mentioned Muler as the reason why.

You seem to be missing the point Wolf...I admit...I read the YRC forum all the time...and I don't care how bad anyone degrades me...ABF or the ABF Teamsters over there...that's their home and have the right to state anything they darn well please.I consider this forum my home and just like in my own home...I will not stand for anyone entering my home and disrespecting me or my own.
And that is a violation of the Rules of the Road no mater how you cut it....Your home or mine.....So tell me how is it Ok to ignore the last sentence in your home? Or due these rules only apply to us grunts? Or worse yet we pricks from YRC, 90% of the time from your Mod. Guess he is never gonna tell us Why it was important that we all knew that was a PM.....I really hope after the hate dies down some of you will ask the same question.

13) Posting flame posts (posts intended to do nothing more but cause an argument) is not allowed here, you are a guest in other company forums, if you do so, you will not be allowed to post in that forum, you are not to go on other company forums for the sole purpose of putting down another company, this does not make you or your company look good, if you wish to talk about another company on your own forum and it relates to your company you are free to do so, we are not here to bash each other we are here for information, if you can't follow these guidelines we prefer you take it to a different website.

I said that you neglected to say it wasn't me that made you leave...meaning you never stated who made you leave until you just mentioned Muler as the reason why.
Got it......I hope I did not imply that either...it was not intentional by any means. But glad to see ya missed me. :hide:

And that is a violation of the Rules of the Road no mater how you cut it....Your home or mine.....So tell me how is it Ok to ignore the last sentence in your home? Or due these rules only apply to us grunts? Or worse yet we pricks from YRC, 90% of the time from your Mod. Guess he is never gonna tell us Why it was important that we all knew that was a PM.....I really hope after the hate dies down some of you will ask the same question.

13) Posting flame posts (posts intended to do nothing more but cause an argument) is not allowed here, you are a guest in other company forums, if you do so, you will not be allowed to post in that forum, you are not to go on other company forums for the sole purpose of putting down another company, this does not make you or your company look good, if you wish to talk about another company on your own forum and it relates to your company you are free to do so, we are not here to bash each other we are here for information, if you can't follow these guidelines we prefer you take it to a different website.
wolf you are pressing the matter. I have never called yrc Teamsters that. You are making things up. But the good thing is everybody can see you lying. Keep it up. I like when others get the chance to see the real you. YOUR WATCHING YOU SINK LOWER BROTHER ALWAYS

people from all different trucking companies post on other companies forums all the time.And the YRC forum have had their share of disruptive posters. I still remember an ABF poster telling a YRC guy to go work for a real company ON THE YRC forum and 3 of the likes he got were from ABF people.Or the the time an ABF poster came to the YRC board to brag how he/she was at full rate with pension contributions.It seemed to me whenever it looked like YRC was done people from other companies would flock to the YRC forum to just to rub it in.My point it goes on all the time deal with it, or ignore it.
I remember a yrc guy coming on here & saying how low ABF stock was going, do you have any idea who that was....lol.... everyone needs to relax its football sunday im off to the eagles club....GO TITANS

Ok...you made your post...now you can go back hiding behind a tree!
roflmao.gif
It's a shame that a what I hope is a grown man has, as his principle debating method, "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I".

Are you saying that it only happens on our forum? Tell me Wolf...do I actually have to go over to the YRC forum to show you the posts of all the inflammatory remarks about ABF or the ABF Teamsters? How many do you want?

It's a shame that a what I hope is a grown man has, as his principle debating method, "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I".

Debating...debating who...Just how can you debate with someone that ran away?

I remember a yrc guy coming on here & saying how low ABF stock was going, do you have any idea who that was....lol.... everyone needs to relax its football sunday im off to the eagles club....GO TITANS

Go Steelers...lol

wolf you are pressing the matter. I have never called yrc Teamsters that. You are making things up. But the good thing is everybody can see you lying. Keep it up. I like when others get the chance to see the real you. YOUR WATCHING YOU SINK LOWER BROTHER ALWAYS
All i ever here from you is man up and then I get this I never said crap......I think I have shown enough today that anybody so inclined will see the true Muler.....Not a pretty site but one that we will have to put up with I guess.

Are you saying that it only happens on our forum? Tell me Wolf...do I actually have to go over to the YRC forum to show you the posts of all the inflammatory remarks about ABF or the ABF Teamsters? How many do you want?
Not at all Docker.....show one such comment from our Mods.......Untill a few weeks ago I held them all to a higher standard than the rest and tried to respect the rules.......Muler is now getting the respect he deserves from me. I can not control the fools that insist on whos better than so and so because of some need to feel superior.

I would have to say that theres not much else to add. Few things to do so I'll ask one last time even tho it will be ignored

WHY MULER?

All i ever here from you is man up and then I get this I never said crap......I think I have shown enough today that anybody so inclined will see the true Muler.....Not a pretty site but one that we will have to put up with I guess.

This is what you have also shown today Wolf...you are talking about the true Muler...all this coming from someone in my opinion has no integrity...tell me...your true feelings about Muler haven't changed since four weeks ago...and all that you have mentioned today is to try and get back at him for the past by making a big deal of nothing.Just to show you...today's rhetoric hasn't changed the way that you feel about Muler at all...you hated him four weeks ago and you hate him today!

Post from four weeks ago:

0195152768.png

Today's post:
9934396404.png

Very similar...wouldn't you say? As I said...nothing has changed how you feel about the man except for that sneaky tactic that you have used here today to try and get back at him...You really should be ashamed of yourself!

This is what you have also shown today Wolf...you are talking about the true Muler...all this coming from someone in my opinion has no integrity...tell me...your true feelings about Muler haven't changed since four weeks ago...and all that you have mentioned today is to try and get back at him for the past by making a big deal of nothing.Just to show you...today's rhetoric hasn't changed the way that you feel about Muler at all...you hated him four weeks ago and you hate him today!

Post from four weeks ago:

0195152768.png

Today's post:
9934396404.png

Very similar...wouldn't you say? As I said...nothing has changed how you feel about the man except for that sneaky tactic that you have used here today to try and get back at him...You really should be ashamed of yourself!

Never pretended anything was any different from 4 weeks ago......I left then rather than "try to get back at him" Wrongly thinking without me adding to the frey things would quit down......Instead he disreguards all reason of Privacy..... one step futher into the mud. Ashamed of pointing that out....No Sir. I would be ashamed to Publicly admire him......But its your gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.