TForce | The good thing about contract is..........

omegaman

TB Lurker
Credits
This board now has a pulse and it has awaken teamsters who normally don't get involved (myself included), participating in the process. Money has a way of doing that, but after this is over the trick is to get engaged at your local and vote the bums out responsible for this mess. Remember this is our union and if we start taking it back voting in true leaders in the mid-ranks (working our way up!) where most don't vote. If we go back into non-involvement after this vote, the union will continue to be run by the Hoffa minions/mentality even after he retires. This is where the fight lies and votes will matter the most, so my hope is after this is settled we members stay energized and get more involved at our locals....it's time.

This board now has a pulse and it has awaken teamsters who normally don't get involved (myself included), participating in the process. Money has a way of doing that, but after this is over the trick is to get engaged at your local and vote the bums out responsible for this mess. Remember this is our union and if we start taking it back voting in true leaders in the mid-ranks (working our way up!) where most don't vote. If we go back into non-involvement after this vote, the union will continue to be run by the Hoffa minions/mentality even after he retires. This is where the fight lies and votes will matter the most, so my hope is after this is settled we members stay energized and get more involved at our locals....it's time.
Well said! O’Brien/Zuckerman 2021!!!