Yellow | The great hotel thread!!!!!!!!

You have never stayed at a hotel until you go to Queens. The Westview Hotel is the cream of the crop. I can only say that I feel like I am encompassed in pure luxury and splendor when I stay there. I am truly surprised that Yellow goes above and beyond to put us in such over the top accommodation's there. If only there were 6 stars instead of 5 that a hotel could receive.

Stay there on vacation!

You have never stayed at a hotel until you go to Queens. The Westview Hotel is the cream of the crop. I can only say that I feel like I am encompassed in pure luxury and splendor when I stay there. I am truly surprised that Yellow goes above and beyond to put us in such over the top accommodation's there. If only there were 6 stars instead of 5 that a hotel could receive.
Yes!! Everyone should have this experience once in a lifetime! Is where the Overland Park executives stay when they visit NYC? :hide:

I just did 3 Queens trips in a row. Must of entitled me to the "Master Suite". Got a room with a mirror on the ceiling. Still only had 7 channels on the TV, 3 of which were spanish.
My radio box is set up to plug into the wall. So I usually listen to XM when I'm there.