TForce | The Holy Grail aka copy of the Indy contract

I will meet you halfway the teamsters are going to be in control of the the 401k but it is staying ay citifinancial.

OK if it makes you feel better:hysterical:You are in control of your 401....

I would have to agree with this too...
The only control that the Teamsters and/or UPS has is if they want to do any matching.

Plus there is nothing really to control, Citistreet is the one getting the fees from a 401k. Not the teamsters or UPS.

I would have to agree with this too...
The only control that the Teamsters and/or UPS has is if they want to do any matching.

Plus there is nothing really to control, Citistreet is the one getting the fees from a 401k. Not the teamsters or UPS.

That is right..............................

What does it say about contract freight and protecting road drivers? Any protection clauses in there?

There are no benefits for road drivers in the contract. Except a catch all clause called the "paid for time"

Which says employees will be paid for all time spent in service of the employer.

But in service is not defined. Some people have said that indy gets paid real delay pay others have said they don't.

One thing is for certian though and that is that delay pay is not mentioned in the contract.

I posted the subcontractors article on here somewhere. I don't remember what it says exactly The contract is on my other laptop which is not working right now.

But I do remember the last part of the article which says "The company can coninue it's current practice regarding runs that do not have loads returning to it's origin." Is this contract suppose to protect our jobs or the companies?

What we are finding out is the current practice is if your run is set to return with empties it gets cut and that freight is run with an independant. Yes they are pulling doubles. If your run pulls empties for a certian amount of times it will be cut and that freight will be put on a contract carrier.

2 weeks ago they cut 2 runs in tampa then hired 2 independants.

There are no benefits for road drivers in the contract. Except a catch all clause called the "paid for time"

Which says employees will be paid for all time spent in service of the employer.

But in service is not defined. Some people have said that indy gets paid real delay pay others have said they don't.

One thing is for certian though and that is that delay pay is not mentioned in the contract.

I posted the subcontractors article on here somewhere. I don't remember what it says exactly The contract is on my other laptop which is not working right now.

But I do remember the last part of the article which says "The company can coninue it's current practice regarding runs that do not have loads returning to it's origin." Is this contract suppose to protect our jobs or the companies?

What we are finding out is the current practice is if your run is set to return with empties it gets cut and that freight is run with an independant. Yes they are pulling doubles. If your run pulls empties for a certian amount of times it will be cut and that freight will be put on a contract carrier.

2 weeks ago they cut 2 runs in tampa then hired 2 independants.

Well, That is what the union is all about. Protecting jobs. Oh! I forgot this is the new teamsters. Company friendly!!! :hysterical:
You pay the dues and we will give you a few work rules.

we need the master freight contract, it covers all the road rules we need.

I agree. But UPS will never allow us to get the NMFA. But, I would like to see allot of the NMFA language in our contract. All we can do now is wait to see what changes are made with this national contract that is being negotiated now. And then Vote NO if its not up to par.