The lastest on Doug Pielsticker

Want to know current info abut Dougles Pielsticker????? here it is

Want to know current info abut Dougles Pielsticker????? here it is

updated info on Cruz Transportation MC #813859 for Cruz transportation MC #845133 for Grey transportation

Dougles Pielsticker who was the CEO of Arrow trucking in Tulsa OK (if you don't know about that story, just Google arrow trucking) was in charge of Cruz transportation and used his wives name Jessica Turkovich (that being her maiden name) as the owner to not have to use his very soiled name. After screwing many companies and obviously why they are on your list, he wiped out Cruz transportation and started Grey transportation in October of 2013 under the name Jessica Pielsticker as owner.
They already have collectors after them and still are finding smaller companies to move loads, just for them to find out after 30 days they were not going to be paid. Please please look into this and put a stop to this, so transportation companies are not continually screwed over and used for the continued greed of himself....

I would like to be anonymous in this please. And by the way the address we found out after searching that they give on file is a po box address..at a UPS store....
I am just interested in protecting other truckers, and companies to this BS.

So his current company is Grey transportation and Cruz transportation no longer exists? What are they hauling? Are they out of Tulsa still? I wonder what happened at True Point Logistics?

Not saying your information is incorrect, but isn't the minimum bond $75,000 now? That should cover a few loads at least.

What I don't understand is how someone like this can conduct business in such a fraudulent manner and not wind up in prison.

Pielsticker

So his current company is Grey transportation and Cruz transportation no longer exists? What are they hauling? Are they out of Tulsa still? I wonder what happened at True Point Logistics?

Not saying your information is incorrect, but isn't the minimum bond $75,000 now? That should cover a few loads at least.

What I don't understand is how someone like this can conduct business in such a fraudulent manner and not wind up in prison.

He's still screwing the little guy as owner of Grey Transportation. If you really need to find him, here is the address - 4651 West Grove Drive, Addison, TX 75001