SAIA | "The Letter"

red-eye

TB Lurker
Credits
Got the letter today,bout company service time practices.City drivers not keeping there time when they move to linehaul.The way i see it,were gonna leave things alone because thats what fedex freight west,fedex freight east,old dominion,conway and a few others are doing.So that means we must be get'n ready to send all our slow a?? trucks to the shop and turn'em up.That way we can be just like a real freight company.We could run down the road with these guys instead of just being in the way all night.If R&L passed me any faster, it would suck the lettering off the side of my truck.I'm just glad we have all these other trucking company's around so we can figure out what to do.:funky: DANG...................

Red eye,

You knew the answer to that question before it came out of yer buddy's mouth.

As for turnin the trucks up, it seems the lower the pay scale the faster the trucks run. How many Yellow trucks can you pass in one night?

Now, do yew really want to run as fast as R&L?

See.....
Let FedEx freight and OD flush out the bears. :1036316054:

Don't worry about FedEX National, they are too busy unscrambling their pups in the median. :hysterical:

Red eye,

You knew the answer to that question before it came out of yer buddy's mouth.

As for turnin the trucks up, it seems the lower the pay scale the faster the trucks run. How many Yellow trucks can you pass in one night?

Now, do yew really want to run as fast as R&L?

Brother Trucker should have been a carpenter 'cause he hit that nail square on the head.:1036316054:

How many fedex trucks pass you every night?I don't see fedex drivers lined up at our front door,looking for a job.

How many fedex trucks pass you every night?I don't see fedex drivers lined up at our front door,looking for a job.

I jus luv stirrin up the pot. :biglaugh:

BTW, red eye, you might be suprized just how many switched red trucks(er.... before they started painting them white).

As for turnin ours up,.....too much bonus money out the exhaust stack. :hysterical:

hey i work for r & l and ive been told before that our trucks have 2 gears.pass and haul a$$.mine only goes 68 mph so i guess im gettin screwed.

I have to say that no fed ex or any other freight company passes me at night except R&L... Its all in the number of the truck you get!! I know redeye knows the numbers to get but can't get his hands on one!! Redeye do like i did, do a truck dance in the parking lot while looking at the bid sheet and your dreams will come true!!!

hey i work for r & l and ive been told before that our trucks have 2 gears.pass and haul a$$.mine only goes 68 mph so i guess im gettin screwed.

I used to work for R&L (tryin' to get back on). Anyway, if your truck only goes 68 you might want to move all that gunk and trash from underneath that accelerator pedal. That way you can push it to the floor. :1036316054: At least that's what I had to do when I was first "assigned" my truck.

the only way my truck would run 68 , i would have to drive it off a cliff.............65mph is all i got...........

The speed limit in our state is 60 mph, however, if I keep the cruise on 58 the traffic is always moving away. Additionally, I'm paid by the hour. :1036316054: