Estes | The "Loon" has retired..

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
I want to take this time to thank everyone I have met along the way while at Estes. I want to thank the Estes family for all they have done for me in the past 14 years.

There comes a time in every person's life when they "know" when it's time. My time has come. Although Estes has went in different directions the past few years, I have to say, that it is their comapny and they should do what they feel is right. I have no anger or bad words for the the Estes community. I wish them, and all the employees of Estes the best of luck and Godspeed. I hope that you will pray for me and I will do the same for you folks. I can't express enough how much fun I have had at Estes. I consider all of you as a brother and a sister. I will continue, with the blessing of you guys, and stay in touch via TBs.. I wish all of you the best of luck and hope and pray that you guys continue to have as much fun as I have. I will continue to run my business here at home and probably stop by the barn and see old friends from time to time. You guys and gals take care and the Loon is going to start enjoying life a little.

To all of you, thank you for being friends and God Bless each and everyone of you.....

"My time is only the blink of an eye. But my friends I have met along life's journey will never fade from sight".---------Starkravinloon 8/15/2014

Good night and be safe out there....

I don't blame you loon. I wish I can retire. I'm always thinking of a way to give it up. I'm so burned out with fighting to keep a clean driving record and all the rule changes. Gotta put my kids thru college first. Then I may hang my hat.

Congratulations, I hope retirement is comfortable for you, your health is good and your significant other is happy with your 24/7/365 company!

Retirement is a little hard to get use to at first. Breaking out of the routine. Best advice I got was, stay off of the couch.

Retirement is a little hard to get use to at first. Breaking out of the routine. Best advice I got was, stay off of the couch.

I own my own business Mud, I won't be bored, I'll assure ya..LOL.. We've owned it for the last 10 years.. I will be busy..

Congratulations, I hope retirement is comfortable for you, your health is good and your significant other is happy with your 24/7/365 company!

Thank you, and that means a lot coming from you guys... I respect you folks here on TB.. I just hope Jeff stays a little tolerant when I get a little cranky...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
LSU vs. Wisconsin 08/30/14

Alabama vs West Virginia here at the dome in Atlanta. Already got tickets.
20140813_181509.jpg

Congrads,
Although I don't driver for Estes,I too am looking down the road. Looking at maybe 7 more years till I too hang it up

Went up to the barn today to talk to the TM and he wants me to try to stay on a little longer.. Don't know how long.. Told him I would think about it and get back to him.... Where's an illegal, when you need him to take your job? LOL