Estes | The "Loon" has retired..

I'm going to be forced to retire if I keep getting speeding tickets. I'll never work again. I'll lay around the house and draw welfare. I'll get food stamps, free health care, free liquor with my ebt card. When I get fat from eating all the junk from the food stamps, I'll get more money from the gubmnt. Free cell phone, rent money. I'll even get a free wheel chair with a rocker on my tag saying I can park my sorry ass anywhere. I'll put Obama stickers all over my wheel chair and I'll have a custom chrome beer holder installed on that thang. I'll live like the biggest democrat in U.S. history at y'all hard workers expense. Just make sure y'all keep your health good and your drivers license clean so my sorry ass can benefit from your tax dollars. :couch:

Bull Butter!!!!!!

I'm going to be forced to retire if I keep getting speeding tickets. I'll never work again. I'll lay around the house and draw welfare. I'll get food stamps, free health care, free liquor with my ebt card. When I get fat from eating all the junk from the food stamps, I'll get more money from the gubmnt. Free cell phone, rent money. I'll even get a free wheel chair with a rocker on my tag saying I can park my sorry ass anywhere. I'll put Obama stickers all over my wheel chair and I'll have a custom chrome beer holder installed on that thang. I'll live like the biggest democrat in U.S. history at y'all hard workers expense. Just make sure y'all keep your health good and your drivers license clean so my sorry ass can benefit from your tax dollars. :couch:
Really that wasn't needed on this thread there is a political forum on here for you to express your government issue

I can give you a great deal on a brand new wheelchair. I find them all the time at the Jemez Springs NM. dump. Compliments of my Jemez Pueblo neighbors. I guess it's easier to take the free chair to the dump after the user passes away.

I can give you a great deal on a brand new wheelchair. I find them all the time at the Jemez Springs NM. dump. Compliments of my Jemez Pueblo neighbors. I guess it's easier to take the free chair to the dump after the user passes away.
I'll keep that in mind
going-down-drinking-wheelchair-funny-pic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hardly ever look at my paycheck anymore, but I had to dig one out yesterday for something. On the front there's a message that they're inviting everyone to call and take a 3 question survey about the NASCAR sponsorship. I figured Stark might want to call a few times. 888-986-0977

I hardly ever look at my paycheck anymore, but I had to dig one out yesterday for something. On the front there's a message that they're inviting everyone to call and take a 3 question survey about the NASCAR sponsorship. I figured Stark might want to call a few times. 888-986-0977

"The Loon" is gone my friend.... If he wants to throw you guys money away like that, then you guys should do the calling, not Stark... Sorry, but cheating me out of accumulated vacation time between January and August showed me he needs my little money to put gas in that POS truck...LMAO.. I know, he didn't really have to pay me, but after 14 YOS, you would have thought he would, but that's OK, I'm done...

Man loon you're missing the fun. You could be sitting on I80 with me in Nebraska. Blown tire help is only 2 hrs away. Admit it you miss trucking! :LMAO:

YeahThey need a car in the real race and let me drive it. I am the proud owner of the fastest bmw in Atlanta. Just plea bargained another speeding ticket down to $400 yesterday. Gotta seat belt ticket a few days ago also. Y'all remind me to pay that doggone thing by October. I forgot about the last one. It cost me lot's $$$$$. They wanted to handcuff my sorry ass. The lady cops were lined up wanting to frisk a legend but they didn't want the media involved.

Man loon you're missing the fun. You could be sitting on I80 with me in Nebraska. Blown tire help is only 2 hrs away. Admit it you miss trucking! :LMAO:
I retired in 2009 and haven't worked a day since. Tomorrow I have an appointment to take a d.o.t. physical to keep my CDL current. Go figure.

One of my employer's part timers is 84. Still takes 2-3 runs a week. Says it keeps him young. I see my future.....

I never thought that I'd say this, but I'm so bored that I'm shopping around for some part-time work. I have little hobbies that eat up a few hours each day, but this not working thing.......is not working. My CDL is still up to date......I'm fighting the urge. Keep yourself busy Stark or it will drive you crazy eventually.

I never thought that I'd say this, but I'm so bored that I'm shopping around for some part-time work. I have little hobbies that eat up a few hours each day, but this not working thing.......is not working. My CDL is still up to date......I'm fighting the urge. Keep yourself busy Stark or it will drive you crazy eventually.

Problem is, the store runs itself... We're not making a killing, but we keep people in jobs.... I guess I will sell in a couple of years.. My manager has made me lucrative offers before, but wasn't ready... We'll see in the next couple of weeks how I feel.. Like I was telling KK, the guys over at YRC here in town have been "Coffee shop " taling to me about going to work over there,, They have an opening... Really don't care about how many hours, just want something to fill the day...

If you were looking for a "good long term job" I'd say don't do that with them. But I know that you're not. So it might work out for you. That might be what I end up doing. Just something part-time with gravy hours. I have too much time on my hands and after over 3 years of this, I'm getting really bored.

If you were looking for a "good long term job" I'd say don't do that with them. But I know that you're not. So it might work out for you. That might be what I end up doing. Just something part-time with gravy hours. I have too much time on my hands and after over 3 years of this, I'm getting really bored.

Take up Golf.. I hear Obama has released a new book on the sport.. "Golf Made Easy For Dummies".. Written by "The Dumbest Of All: Barrack Hussein Obama"...

I used to be a die hard golfer, but it got to rich for my blood. I still had/have kids to raise. I haven't played in about 3 years now.

Problem is, the store runs itself... We're not making a killing, but we keep people in jobs.... I guess I will sell in a couple of years.. My manager has made me lucrative offers before, but wasn't ready... We'll see in the next couple of weeks how I feel.. Like I was telling KK, the guys over at YRC here in town have been "Coffee shop " taling to me about going to work over there,, They have an opening... Really don't care about how many hours, just want something to fill the day...
How far are you from Hammond? We need a part-timer...